Last Minute Car Seat Question?

jjct1

Earning My Ears
We will be on our way to the airport in about 1 1/2 hrs for a 4 day trip to WDW (staying at CBR). We rented a car and we're going to bring our car seat for our 2 yr old. I planned to check it on the plane. How do you package it?

My wife suggested putting it in a plastic bag. She is worried about some of the straps hanging off it.

-jjct

Definitely put it in something. We had a car seat get damaged on our return from Florida when DS was small. Had to travel all the way home (one and a half hours on motorway) without it. The straps were broken rendering it useless.

Don't check it as luggage, gate check it. That way you are absolutely assured it won't get lost.

If it has the FAA sticker you can use it for your child. That would prevent having to check it and may keep your child quieter/safer.

Have a great trip!

We ended up putting it in a garbage bag. Got here safely. Thanks for all of the replies.

-jjct

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter