Last minute roadtrip?

Regarding costs, just so you know, for our 4 people to drive in a rented van, it was under $2000 for the road trip. That's 2 hotel rooms x 3 stays for $561, plus food/snacks, the rental and gas. The rental was $488CAD, the gas (March) was $519CAD, food was $443 (2 teenaged boys who love their snacks).

So for just the two of you, with no rental, you will probably keep it near or lower than $1000CAD for the road trip, not counting vehicle wear and tear.

I 1000% agree but my boyfriend has an issue with flying so we are driving. I'm don't want to force him to do something he is so terrified of because he's just going to worry about the flight back the entire time we are there. We have more days to drive back so we will take a stroll and stop at a couple of sights.
Next year we are thinking about doing Disney world or a cruise so we will be planning two weeks off then for sure lol. This was just really last minute.
Can i just say how happy i am to see you supporting your boyfriend in this?!? Doesn't matter if a fear seems irrational to someone else or not, that can only serve to increase the anxiety and frustration for the person! We already know that our fears, anxieties might be unfounded and we just get more anxious because we KNOW we shouldn't be anxious!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter