Last Minute Trip to UO - Woohoo!

chiisai

i am satisfied with my care
I feel crazy. Just booked a last minute 3 day trip for late next week, it will be me and DD - a huge fan of the Mummy ride, Transformers, Spider Man, Minions and all things Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley.

I had been debating it early last week, but decided against it due to health stuff going on, which resolved and so, um, I clicked a lot of buttons on the internet today to book this.

I'm both excited and a little freaked out. o_O :P AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WOOOOOHOOOOO!

I decided on an EP hotel the first two nights and non-EP for the last one (staying at SF the last night, as the available APH rates were less than what was available at CBBR).

I am hoping to have a bite at Toothsome one evening (I know quality is uneven, and some may say never has been good, but I really like the atmosphere :scared:) and I'm pretty easy for the rest - a bit of pool time, some rides, some rest...

Yay!

Thanks! It’s the first time I’ll be going anywhere solo with a kiddo. I just told her; after she recovered she said that the first thing we must do is the Mummy.:teeth:

How fun!! Nice to celebrate DD's recovery with a trip! The Mummy is my favorite ride!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!