Last week for SeaWorld and BG ticket deal

vernon

DIS Veteran
For those of you planning to visit BG and or SeaWorld at anytime this year, they have been doing a promo for a "fun pass" that gives you access to the park(s) for the rest of 2002.
The price is the same as a single day ticket if you want just one park, or slightly less than 2 one day tickets for both parks, there is also a deal that includes the waterpark that is near BG, but unless you're staying near Tampa I don't think that's going to be of as much interest.

You need to print off ( and pay for) your voucher by the end of April, but you can redeem the voucher at anytime later in the year It just cost me less than £200 for 2 adults and one child to have access to BG and SW for the rest of this year !!! :O . This really takes the pressure off ticket costs for amusement. I do plan to revisit later in the year but I plan 2 days at each of these parks on this upcoming visit so any extra use I make of them is ZERO COST !!!! ( man I love that statement LOL)

http://www.seaworld.com is the place to go . You fill out the forms and print out a voucher for each member of your group, then take that voucher to either of the parks front desks to redeem a "proper" ticket. You do need photo ID FYI .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter