last week of May or first week of June???

Disneyfam5104

Earning My Ears
We are trying to decided whether to go the last week of May 2020 ... May 23-30 which includes Memorial Day ... or the first week of June 2020 ... May 30 - June 6. Suggestions? Crowd info? Any help appreciated!

Check different sites for crowd calendars and compare their predictions. Sometimes they are spot on and sometimes not. Prices for rooms may also vary.

We are trying to decide between similar dates. I'm thinking Memorial Day weekend may be a little more crowded but worry that the further into June we go, the more likely crowds will increase due to schools getting out for summer. We've been during Christmas season the last few times so I don't really know what to expect either!

We are going towards the end of May (just before Memorial Day and thru the holiday) which is just after our kids get out of school. I think the poster above me is correct- that it will be more crowded in June once more schools (generally from the east and west coasts) get out of school. We went 2 years ago in May and it rained a LOT, but as far as the temperatures it was wonderful. Good luck!

We were there June 2 and 3, 2019. It was crowded but not prohibitive. The weather was HOT - one of the days it reached close to 100.

I'd definitely pick early June. Schools not out yet, it's hot enough to really enjoy the pools all day and night. And I'd think itd be a little less crowded

I would look at crowd calendars but probably pick May because if *might* be slightly cooler

Many years ago we went in early June right after the kids were out of school. It's hot! but back then not very crowded. This year we're attempting June 1-7. Hoping that it will be moderately crowded. I know Star Wars is a huge draw, and I'm hopeful that crowds will be at HS and other parks will be less crowded. :tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!