Late for reservation

SweetJulia23

Mouseketeer
A few years ago a cast member told me it was ok to show up late for a reservation just not early. Is this still true? I have to keep changing everything because of Galaxy’s Edge and my time between Savi’s and dinner that I booked 5 months ago I s a little tight.

A few years ago a cast member told me it was ok to show up late for a reservation just not early. Is this still true? I have to keep changing everything because of Galaxy’s Edge and my time between Savi’s and dinner that I booked 5 months ago I s a little tight.

Definitely not true. Disney recommends that you show up a few minutes early, and they have the right to not seat you and charge a $10 per person no-show fee if you're late.

We were running a little late for a dinner reservation at Epcot. We called and let them know that we were running late. They asked "how late", explained we were waiting for a bus and had a scooter. They said if they had a table zvailable, they would seat us. Fortunately it was a late reservation and the restaurant was running a little late.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter