Late March crowds?

Tina

Tagless and bitter about it
How are the crowds in late March? Since Easter falls late in April (21st), I'm thinking about going March 25 - April 1. Anyone know what kind of crowds can be expected? How about weather - is it rainy? Thanks for any help you can provide. :D

I'm also curious about this, Tina. I'll probably be there that week. If it weren't for spring training, I doubt I would chance a trip that time of year. I'm with you though. i think because of the late Easter that crowds won't be awful. I assume the weather will be excellent, too.

We go every year one wk. earlier in March. The crowds are significant, but not overwhelming. We'll be there March 11-16th this yr. & plan for crowds, i.e. PS for any high demand restaurants, early to the parks etc. I agree that spring training makes it worthwhile. We're hoping to catch, at least one Braves game at Wide World of Sports.

Thanks for the feedback Sueg. Maybe we'll stick with our original plans to visit in mid-May. The crowds in May are nearly non-existent and all the rides (except Test Track) are walk-ons.

I'm going the last week in March (booked for 10 days at WL!) - provided everything is all well - and am glad to see a post on this. We have done the summer months up to September and also January. January wasn't feasible this year, but mum fancied March-April and I thought to stay clear of Easter so this is about the best we can do.

What clothes should we take and how do the crowds compare to June and August times (I know July is a nightmare!)

John :bounce:

We've done mid to late March for the last two years (and again this year - March 17 -22). In 2001, it was busy but not too bad.
Last year we were there the week before Easter and it was crazy. We finally left MK one day when the wait line for SM was 2 hrs (thank GOD we had a fast pass) and you could barely breath in that section of MK. (I guess I got spoiled from one trip we took mid-Nov when it was beautiful weather and walked onto most attractions!)

I'm really hoping that it is better this year - with Easter in April.

Tigger22

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter