Late October - Early November

Hello, I'm not solo (couple!) but we are staying at POR and have a rest day on the 28th so happy to catch Yeehaw Bob with you :) Also what time is your Sci-Fi ressie? We are in HS on the 29th and have lunch at 1.25pm.
Hi, that would have been great, but my post that you replied to was from last year.

By the way, there is no Yehaa Bob show this year on October 28, as it lands on a Sunday, which is one of his days off.

Sorry to have missed you!

Hi, that would have been great, but my post that you replied to was from last year.

By the way, there is no Yehaa Bob show this year on October 28, as it lands on a Sunday, which is one of his days off.

Sorry to have missed you!

Oh I'm sorry - Zombie thread! I didn't clock the date. Hope you had a great trip.

Hello, I'm not solo (couple!) but we are staying at POR and have a rest day on the 28th so happy to catch Yeehaw Bob with you :) Also what time is your Sci-Fi ressie? We are in HS on the 29th and have lunch at 1.25pm.

I'm also from the UK. I fly in 27th late. Planning to do MNSSHP on 28th and leave on 1st if you wanted to meet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!