• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Laundromats in the area?

LoveMickey

<font color=red>Can't wait to feel the "wonder" of
Hello,

I know that DVC has no charge laundry facilities for those of us in a Studio, but.....

We will be returning from a cruise with nephew, wife and child and will probably need more than 2 washers, dryers.

So does anyone know of any laundry facilities in the area? We'll be staying at OKW.

Thanks again folks.

At OKW there are free washers/dryers by each pool.

I don't know aboyt the other resorts......

I would use the ample facilities at OKW. I do not recommend going to an off property Laundromat. Laundromats even in the nicest areas attract a cetain crowd of undesirables, I cannot imagine what you would find in the Orlando area.

There are facilities on the ship, but since it is only a 4 day cruise, I don't want to spend it doing laundry then.

After the cruise we'll need to do laundry, but there are 4 adults and a child. And the facilities at OKW only has 2 washers. Just looking for a place with more than 2 washers.

Is there a place near Crossroads?

I have read of a reasonable laundry service. It is supposed to be in a strip mall on S. Apopka Vineland Rd which is not far North of the Crossroads area. Tried to google it and it would appear to be Majestic at 12177 S. Apopka Vineland Rd.. 407-239-0883. I think it's in the same strip mall as Kinko's and the post office.

If it is the same place, a couple posters on the resort board have used it and been very pleased. Not as cheap as doing it yourself but hey, you're on vacation and time is money. I think someone posted around $30 for a weeks worth of clothes for a family including jeans and other heavier clothing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter