Laundry on the Fantasy

tb209

Earning My Ears
We are cruising the Jan 12,2019 7 night. Wondering where the laundry is on the Fantasy. Our cabin is deck 10 aft. TIA!

We are cruising the Jan 12,2019 7 night. Wondering where the laundry is on the Fantasy. Our cabin is deck 10 aft. TIA!

We were on the Fantasy, deck 10 aft at Christmas. There is a laundry on the same level, but further forward in the ship. You can just walk straight down the hallway, but it does get busy. The dryers are also pretty slow and you will certainly need more than one drying cycle! Towards the end of our trip, someone did say that the laundry on deck 8 aft was quieter. The deck 5 aft one is bigger, but I imagine it’s busier because it’s near kids club?

I've found the one on 10 to be fairly busy in the past as well, but the one on 9 was always empty except for me. 9 forward has lots of machines and is really tucked away. I'd recommend being aware of where they all are, whether you'd rather go vertical or horizontal to get there (I'd rather go down an extra floor or two than walk most of the length of the ship), and then be willing to leave one place and go to another if need be, particularly if you need more than one machine.

I learned last cruise in May that not all laundry rooms are created equal! Some have far more machines and less traffic. If the one closest to you is busy, shop around. The control unit supposedly tells you which are in use, but doesn't account for people leaving clothes in the machines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter