Laundry Service-She Loves to Do Laundry

Happy Mommy

Earning My Ears
We will not have access to laundry at our hotel. Has anyone used She Loves to do Laundry? Not sure if the good reviews are planted, or if it's a legitimate service.

TIA.

Never heard or seen a laundry service in the Orlando area in the 10 years I have been going. I would think if it were reputable and popular there would be a response on here. Also, I need to ask as to where you are booked that doesn't have a laundry option. Most hotels do have a laundry room with coin-operated machines. I would advise to stay at a hotel that gives you the option if you need laundry done while on vacation. One of the benefits of staying at a timeshare resort is having a washer/dryer in your villa. Some people say they don't want to do laundry on vacation, but it isn't an issue to me. We travel during the summer so most of our clothing is light colored so that can all be washed together in one load. It's not too difficult or time consuming at all. Throw a load in when we come in at night. Put it in the dryer in the morning while we shower. For me its either do laundry or bring enough clothes to last for a 10 to 15 day vacation. And packing that much clothing is not an option for me. No way!!

We will not have access to laundry at our hotel. Has anyone used She Loves to do Laundry? Not sure if the good reviews are planted, or if it's a legitimate service.

TIA.
I hope this doesn't come too late but we were at Hilton Orlando in 2012 for a week for a convention slash vacation and used that service once and it was excellent. I'd definitely use them again in the same situation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter