Le Cellier or Liberty Tree Tavern before MVMCP?

Poohspaleeyore

Mouseketeer
We are a family of four traveling to WDW for eight days in November. - DW (40ish)), DH (50), DD (20), DDBF(20). we all are picky eaters. only one of-us likes seafood (dh), only one of us likes/loves french food (me), only two of us like Italian (me and dh). so we made a couple of TS breakfast ressies because we all like them.. i made a plan to let each person pick a place for dinner. Dd picked la hacienda. DH and Ddbf are indecisive and have not picked anywhere. I picked le cellier . although i am not typically a steak eater , i love this place for the ambiance and the soup, pretzel bread, ribeye, poutine, margarita, 😋. however my ressie is for lunch before mvmcp. (i have park hoppers and am staying at BC) but i find myself tempted to cancel and make Liberty tree ressie for before party because it is my DHs favorite. and DDBF doesn't eat steak. Should i cancel i? I am having trouble finding another time to fit in le cellier. What would you do? TIA

Is there anything at Le Cellier he will/can eat?

maybe the venison. i probably need to ask him. another option for him is for him to eat at a quick service place before our meal. we will be in epcot during food and wine and there are alot of options there but at same time i hate to leave him out. maybe i just want to eat at le cellier to recreate two past memorable experiences (and the food.). maybe i should let him look at both menus and see if he would eat anything on either menu at LTT or LeCellier to help me make a decision. there is one evening open in our schedule but no ressies are available for le cellier for four maybe i can keep trying to get a ressie for two and me and my DH could have a date night.

To save time and travel I would seriously consider Liberty Tree. We eat at both most vacations and Le Cellier really is legend in its own mind. We have one person (out of 8) who loves it so we go but I have considered it over-rated since 2006 when it was an incredible experience.

I would eat at LTT to be honest. Saves you time. But remember everyone must pay, because its all-you-can-eat at dinner. Love the food. But if there's someone in your group who may not eat, then i'd reconsider. Have you thought about the Plaza restaurant?

Unless you were going to be in EPCOT in the morning, I would eat somewhere in MK.
Its a long trip to just eat at Le Cellier, easily an hour on the monorail, to get back to MK.
LTT can be ala carte for lunch so that may work better for the picky eaters in your group.

I would choose liberty tree. The food is very good and it’ll be great to be at the magic kingdom to get a head start on the party. There’s probably something for everyone. Even if they’re picky and only like 1 or 2 things, they can have as much as they want of it. We really like it there!

It's interesting that one would rule out French and Italian cuisine as a whole, as both offer loads of variety within. For example, French includes everything from Escargot to Steak Frites, which is merely steak and fries. With the varied regions of Italy, there are so many things to chose from beyond just Italian-American "parmigiana" style food (even at Disney).

It's interesting that one would rule out French and Italian cuisine as a whole, as both offer loads of variety within. For example, French includes everything from Escargot to Steak Frites, which is merely steak and fries. With the varied regions of Italy, there are so many things to chose from beyond just Italian-American "parmigiana" style food (even at Disney).

Both young adults are very finicky eaters but I come from a family of the same so I am quit used to it. It just becomes a little difficult eliminating steAk and seafood. and Italian. Ddbf requests chicken for most meals. We have decided to eat at La hacienda , and via Napoli during our trip since he does like chicken Parmesan with spaghetti and my DD will eat pizza. The pictures I have seen look really good of via Napoli. My personal favorites are le chefs de France and le cellier . And I was just trying to decide if I should eat at one of them even if there isn't anything on menu for DDBF. We are staying at beach club and have the dolphin experience at the seas planned for the morning in Epcot and then the MVMCP at MK planned for the night. It might just be best to eat quick service at MK around 6 pm. Maybe caseys corner or peco bills I didn't want to plan both for same day but it was all that was available. It is Sort of a spur of the moment trip by Disney standards so planning has been a little challenged. the day before the party is going to be a relaxed sleep in day.

My personal favorites are le chefs de France and le cellier . And I was just trying to decide if I should eat at one of them even if there isn't anything on menu for DDBF.

But there is. Both (actually most) restaurants offer a chicken dish. Chefs even has macaroni & cheese - on the adult menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter