Le Cellier Porterhouse

Hope Soda

Mouseketeer
Can two people pool dining credits to purchase the porterhouse for two at Le Cellier? In other words, can we spend 4 dining credits on this entree, or is this an OOP-only option?

Yes, that's exactly why it states "For Two" on the menu. If on the dining plan, it requires 2 people to use their dining credits to get it.

We're planning to do this in September for my parents and myself - using 4 DxDP credits. We sat next to a table of four last time (two parents and two little girls) and the four of them couldn't finish it! That being said, it looked like an amazing meal. The steak was cooked to a perfect medium and the side dishes/sauces looked hot and plentiful. It even came out of the kitchen sliced, so it was easy to portion to each person.

I hate throwing away food, so sharing the two-person meal between the three of us is a good solution!

We're planning to do this in September for my parents and myself - using 4 DxDP credits. We sat next to a table of four last time (two parents and two little girls) and the four of them couldn't finish it! That being said, it looked like an amazing meal. The steak was cooked to a perfect medium and the side dishes/sauces looked hot and plentiful. It even came out of the kitchen sliced, so it was easy to portion to each person.

I hate throwing away food, so sharing the two-person meal between the three of us is a good solution!

We are also hoping to share among multiple people. We'll have two adults and two kids sharing it. One kid probably won't eat much, but the other eats like a teenage boy, even though he's only 7. We were thinking we'd all share the porterhouse and either the duck or a kids meal, but now it sounds like maybe we'll want JUST the porterhouse.

I split the porterhouse with my sister a few years ago. The two of us did finish the steak, but boy were we ever uncomfortably full after. I also didn't eat that much of the sides because I was focusing on the steak. It was delicious, though.

I saw this and thought it would be a perfect choice for us. WE will have 7 people, but no one can eat an entire meal and still have a few appetizers for teh table, so if we spilt this between three people we shoudl be all full and not uncomfortable. I was hoping that two people on teh DDP could order it.

It's probably great if two people in your group like your steak cooked exactly the same.

Unfortunately, my wife likes hers medium, and I like mine "blue" (extra rare)...so definitely a no-go for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter