Leaving for the Dolphin tonight-what can I expect???

ellenec

Mouseketeer
I am leaving tonight and am staying at the Dolpin for the first time, for 5 nights. I have only stayed at Disney resorts so, I am wondering what do I have to look forward to???? Thanks-Ellen:Pinkbounc

First of all let me say, LUCKY!! We have to wait 49 more days:(

The Dolphin is great! We have stayed there 1 time & loved every single minute of it. The lobby is georgous, the pool is awesome & best of all (my opinion) the boat rides to Epcot & Disney Studios. A vacation is what you make out of it. I personally don't care about the Disney feel, pictures, hidden mickey's, MM soap. Just being at WDW is Disney enough for my family.

HAVE FUN & Don't sweat the small stuff!

Angela H.

I agree with the previous post. I have stayed at the Dolphin once last August and found it a terrific resort for all of the reason dahess listed but one more... LOCATION! It is located close / walking distance to so many wonderful places.

and it is soooooo awesome....now they have a great cafeteria.....Tubbis......and they have refillable mugs too.....so enjoy the place.....I love the convenience of being close to Epcot and MGM studios.....it is great....and the transportation to MK and AK is really great.......lucky.....have fun

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter