Leaving on Aug. 30 HELP

Sandra Hansen

Earning My Ears
Please help ! Questions..(7 night-west)
1. Can children dine in Palos ? Just adults ? How formal, can Greg wear a tux or just a suit?
2. Has anyone heard of a hotel you can hang out at in Cozumel for the day that includes lunch for like 15.00 ? Someone told me- but I didn't write it down....
3. What is the BEST dinner rotation ? Our kids are 7,9,and 11.
4. If you don't want to buy a soda package what choices do you have? Beverages come with meals right? Can you get water and lemonaid anytime you want ?
5. Any other advice ?

Thank you all..... Sandra
P.S. What about the DIS board meet on the ship ?

Good morning Sandra.

1. Can children dine in Palos ? Just adults ? How formal, can Greg wear a tux or just a suit?

The only "children" allowed in Palo are immature adults.

Greg can always wear a tux. As far as suits are concerned, it depends upon the type (ie. no bathing or birthday suits)...

Welcome to the DIS Boards! I'll try a few of your questions.
1)18 and older, a suit is fine.
2) No, have not heard of this hotel, but you might want to try reading the "Cozumel Qestions" thread my Mini Golf Sally.
3) All the rotations are fine, don't worry about it. You do not get to pick the rotation, just main or late seating. With your kids ages you will probaby get the APL rotation, which is nice because it puts you in Lumires for formal night.
4)Soda is free with meals in the sit down dinning rooms. Tea, coffee, juice,water and milk are available free 24 hours from the beverage station on deck 9.You can also bring your own on board with you. Your stateroom has a cooler box, and your stateroom host/hostess will suppy ice.
5) spend the next 30 days reading this board and the trip report board!LOL!LOTS OF GOOD INFO!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter