Lebeau Family Trip Report 2019: Portofino Bay, Mardis Gras and Birthday Fun - Completed

Yay! Water park fun up next. We really enjoy some of the slides and rides in VB.

En;joy seeing the pictures. And nice to be able to ride twice. One of these days, I may try to get to Universal during Mardi Gras. Have never been to Orlando during the Spring. Winter break, yes, and since kids are in college, that includes January, and the end of summer, back before school starts, time. Oh, and I do the Fall, as HHN and friends to meet up with.

We'll be down in August, once again, and since my DD and I have 3 park APs, we will certainly spend some time at VB.

Yay! Water park fun up next. We really enjoy some of the slides and rides in VB.

En;joy seeing the pictures. And nice to be able to ride twice. One of these days, I may try to get to Universal during Mardi Gras. Have never been to Orlando during the Spring. Winter break, yes, and since kids are in college, that includes January, and the end of summer, back before school starts, time. Oh, and I do the Fall, as HHN and friends to meet up with.

We'll be down in August, once again, and since my DD and I have 3 park APs, we will certainly spend some time at VB.

*spoilers* We had the best day we have ever had at Volcano Bay. The girls just love it there.

Mardi Gras was a lot of fun, but I would try to avoid Spring Break if I didn't have school aged kids. It sounds like you're visiting at the ideal times of year. Of course once my kids are out of school, I'm not sure Mindy will want to go on theme park vacations anymore. We'll see.

Wow...that's great you got to ride the floats. What an honor that would be! Can't wait to hear more.

It was a great opportunity. We had a lot of fun doing it. I would definitely recommend giving it a try if you get a chance.

Thanks for reading!

Photo-Jun-01-7-54-44-AM-e1529763877892.jpg

Mindy and the kids love Volcano Bay. We’re not typically water park people. We don’t do a lot of slides when we go. Instead, we use the water park as a place to unwind. But there are issues we have to plan for. The biggest problem is that Kara burns like toast. Last year, no matter often we applied sunscreen, she got badly sunburned. So we wanted to prevent that from happening again this year.

Originally, we had planned to visit Volcano Bay in the evening. But the park closed between 6:00 and 7:00 every day we were there and the sun didn’t go down till around 8:00. We decided to go as late in the day as possible to try to minimize Kara’s exposure to the sun, but the weather forecast wasn’t cooperating. Storms were expected in the afternoon through the evening.

So we made up our minds to load up on sunscreen and take our chances. In the past, we took advantage of Early Park Admission which can be a huge perk at Volcano Bay. But this morning, we took our time with breakfast at the Portofino Club. We weren’t in any kind of hurry.

When we were done with breakfast, we walked to the shuttle station in front of the hotel. This is typically the longest wait we ever have for Universal transportation. Our bus arrived within ten to fifteen minutes. It wasn’t bad at all. After a short ride on a bus that was less than half full, we had arrived at our destination.

Our usual strategy for Volcano Bay is that I go rent a locker while Mindy and the girls claim chairs. I had a little bit of a problem because I had lost my pass earlier in the trip and needed to replace it. My old pass was linked to Volcano Bay’s systems through the Universal app. But my new pass wasn’t recognized and I hadn’t brought my phone with me so I couldn’t update it.

That left me with a decision to make. Last year, I carried my credit card around with me. The chlorine caused the card to peel and eventually I had to get it replaced. I had just gotten a sparkly new Darth Vader design on my Visa and I didn’t want to ruin in. So I decided to stash my credit card in the locker. That would mean coming back to the locker any time we wanted to buy some food. Not a big deal, but not as convenient as paying with our Tapu Tapu devices either.

volcano-bay-volcano-view-wave-pool.jpg

When I got back from the lockers, Mindy and the girls were hanging out at the wave pool. Honestly, they could spend the whole day splashing in the waves in front of the giant volcano. That is totally their speed. I suggested, as gently as I could, that we should head over to the Krakatau Aqua Coaster before lines started to build up, but the girls weren’t interested.

Mindy bristled. She hates when I try to impose any kind of a plan. I told her we could spend as much time as the girls wanted in the wave pool, but the best strategy would be to visit the most popular ride in the park as early as possible. That phrasing would come back to haunt me.

When the girls were darn good and ready, we left the wave pool to find the entrance for Krakatau. Volcano Bay is a relatively small park, but it can be hard to find things because all of the rides, shops and restaurants have Polynesian-inspired names and entrances and exits can be off the beaten path. After three trips to the park, we’re still learning where things are.

My plan was to scan our Tapu Tapu devices to hold our spot in the line for Krakatau and then experience some of the other attractions without a wait. However, that wasn’t necessary. To my surprise, the water coaster was listed as “Ride Now”. We were able to board without a wait.

That was great. I’m certainly not about to complain about a lack of lines. But believe me, I heard about it from the girls. “This is such bad strategy, Dad.” That sort of thing. I wasn’t going to live that down. The girls made fun of me all day long.

I suppose a lot of potential visitors were scared off by the predictions of storms later in the day. Or maybe people were tired from the last night of Madri Gras the night before. Tonight was the first night of Grad Bash at the dry parks, so maybe all the kids were headed over there. For whatever reason, the crowds never materialized at Volcano Bay and neither did the storms. The weather was perfect and there were no waits for anything. You couldn’t possibly pick a better day to visit.

Krakatau.jpg

Josie sat up front and screamed her head off through the whole two minute ride. We were all laughing at her the entire time. Everyone had so much fun we decided to do it again.

After a couple of rides on Krakatau, Kara was feeling pretty brave. She had watched some YouTube videos that convinced her she could handle Maku and Puihi. I forget which is which, but these are both multi-passenger raft slides that everyone can ride together.

Maku-Puihi-1024x683.jpg

Last year, we tried to get Kara to give these slides a shot, but she was intimidated by the height. So we gave them a pass. This year, she was leading the charge to ride the slides. We rode them each once and she had a blast, but Mindy and I were worn out from climbing all those steps. There’s a downside to not having to wait in line at a water park!

Volcano-Bay-Fearless-River.jpg

After riding a few slides, we decided to take a few trips around the Fearless River. Like the Wave Pool, the girls could spend all day here. I have a theory that the strength of the river diminishes when there are more bodies in the pool breaking up the waves. Since this was a light day, the current in the Fearless River was really strong.

Last year, we ran into a bit of trouble when one of the waves knocked Kara’s Tapu Tapu off her wrist. Josie and I were able to retrieve it after a lap or two around the river, but we saw a small stack of lost devices indicating that this was a pretty common issue. I’m happy to report that Volcano Bay has added an extra strap to the wristband making it much more secure. We didn’t have any issues with lost Tapu Tapus this time around.

Waturi-Fusion-Ice-Cream-Volcano-Bay-1024x640.jpg

One of the final must-do’s on the kids’ list for the trip was to try out the multi-flavored soft serve ice cream called the Waturi Fusion. The ice cream is a vanilla base which is infused with different flavors as it is dispensed. The machine seemed to be somewhat complicated to operate. There were several team members working at Koka Poroka but only a couple of them had the proper training to make the Waturi Fusuion.

You can order individual flavors if you don’t want them all. The standard Fusion comes with banana, blue raspberry, orange, and strawberry. Individual flavors also include chocolate, vanilla, pineapple, coconut and mango. The girls each ordered a Fusion and Mindy got a chocolate.

The Waturi Fusion was a huge hit with the girls. I got to taste some of the flavors and they were very strong in a good way. I definitely picked up on banana and strawberry. A lot of times, I end up finishing off ice cream when the girls get full, but that wasn’t necessary today. Mindy, on the other hand, was a bit disappointed in her chocolate ice cream.

Mindy hates vanilla soft serve. I mean, she really hates it. Once when we were dating I took her to Dairy Queen and she just about flipped her lid when she found out they were out of chocolate. They offered to dip her vanilla cone in actual chocolate for her, but it just wasn’t the same. This has happened to her more than once. The kids got to see it first hand when Mindy took them to a different location that was also out of chocolate.

Koka Poroka had chocolate ice cream in stock, but the flavor wasn’t very strong. The girls’ ice cream was bright and colorful, but Mindy’s looked slightly beige. She had us all taste it to see if we detected the chocolate. It was there. Kara compared it to a chocolate shake. It was chocolaty, but the flavor wasn’t very strong.
From what I have seen online it seems like the amount of flavor infused in the ice cream can vary. We have had similar experiences with weak flavors at Florean Fortescue in Diagon Alley. So, that’s something to be aware of. All the same, the girls will definitely want Waturi Fusions the next time we visit Volcano Bay.

Kopiko-Wai-Winding-River-2-at-Universals-Volcano-Bay-1024x683.jpg

For the rest of the afternoon, we bounced around between the lazy river, the fearless river and the wave pool. The slides were all “Ride Now” all day long, so the girls continued to mock me for my reliance on “strategy” which wasn’t actually needed on this particular day.

Every hour or so, we would stop to reapply sunscreen and I am happy to report that Kara did not get burned this year. We all got some sun, but no one was in pain.

bbq-chicken-pizza-1024x590.jpg

Before we left, the girls wanted some real food. Every time we have visited Volcano Bay, Kara has ordered a hot dog. She won’t eat them anywhere else, but she has to have a hot dog at the water park. Mindy wanted one too. Josie typically orders the mac and cheese without the grilled shrimp. I don’t know why you wouldn’t want grilled shrimp when that’s an option, but she likes the mac and cheese by itself.

I don’t usually order food at Volcano Bay but I decided to give the BBQ chicken flatbread a try. It was very tasty. Exactly what I would expect a BBQ chicken flatbread pizza to be. The food won’t blow your socks off, but it’s better than one would reasonably expect coming from a water park.

After a late lunch, we were ready to head back to the hotel. We stayed in that evening and I believe it rained. The dry parks were closed for Grad Bash anyway, so we took it easy. We stopped by the club for dinner, but I don’t remember what they served. I think I ended up getting Kara some fries from Sal’s because she didn’t like the main dish. We also hit up desserts for the last time.

The trip was just about over and we were ready to go home. We were already missing the place even though we hadn’t left yet. But we had done just about everything we set out to do. Our flight was leaving in the middle of the afternoon, so we were still going to be able to pack in a little more park time before we left.

Next: The End

Thank you! What a great trip report and we plan on going the same time next year so it is very informative!

Thank you! What a great trip report and we plan on going the same time next year so it is very informative!

Thanks for reading! It's always good to hear when a TR is useful. I try to write them in such a way as to provide the information I would have wanted. My own trips have been greatly enhanced by reading other people's TRs.

20180605_184129-e1533920524635.jpg

This was it. Departure day. We were headed back home. Our vacation was coming to an end, but we still had a little time left to squeeze in some last minute fun before our flight. We had done just about everything we had set out to do this week. But there was one small objective left. It was a very minor thing, but since we had time we were going back to Islands of Adventure to do it.

Captain-Stubings-Book-1024x768.jpg

As always, we started our day with breakfast at the Portofino Club. We had eaten breakfast here every morning, had dessert more often than not, loaded up on snacks and drinks – so many drinks – and even enjoyed a few dinners here. All in all, it was well worth the upcharge for our family.

We weren’t in any kind of hurry, so we lingered in the club during this final morning. That’s when the bookshelf caught my eye. I wondered what kind of books would be on the shelves. I assumed they would be Italian, but no. They were just a random assortment of books. I want to give a shout out to whoever put Captain Stubing’s autobiography on the shelf!

Girls-in-the-courtyard.jpg

After breakfast, we went back to our room and made sure we hadn’t left anything behind. The girls do not pack light. There’s an entire suitcase filled with nothing but stuffed animals and it’s always heavier on the way home than it was when we left. Once we were satisfied that we had all our stuff, we rolled everything down to baggage claim to store it while we went to the park.

Kara-at-Starbucks-1024x656.jpg

Before we boarded the water taxi, the girls wanted to stop at Starbucks. They pretty much always want Starbucks.
We didn’t have a big plan for the day, but we had a few hours to kill. There were two things the girls were interested in. Kara wanted to spend some more time in Seuss Landing. She had become really fond of this land and we kept going back for little visits. And both girls wanted to check out Camp Jurassic if we had time.

I had a secret objective of my own. Josie’s birthday was right around the corner and I wanted to pick up the Bart and Lisa dolls that went with the Homer and Marge she had bought as souvenirs. But I wanted to do it when Josie wouldn’t see me.

Sneelock-Store-1024x584.jpg

It was a hot one! Easily the hottest day of our trip and the most crowded we had seen the parks all week. I was glad it hadn’t been like this for the entire vacation! We weren’t going to spend a lot of time riding rides today. The lines were just too dang long.

Kara-Carousel-1024x662.jpg

The one attraction in Seuss Landing that we hadn’t been on yet this trip was the Caro-Seuss-El. Josie decided to sit this one out. As a teen, she was too grown up for a merry-go-round I guess. But Kara still enjoyed it so I rode with her.

We also took one more ride on the Cat in the Hat dark ride. It has really become a family favorite after this trip. I lost track of how many times we rode it.

Thing-1-and-2.jpg

Before we left Seuss Landing, Josie needed a potty break. As it turned out, Thing 1 and Thing 2 were doing meet and greets nearby. Josie couldn’t have been less interested in posing for a picture with them. She has a thing about the mute characters which is why I can’t get her to meet the Simpsons. But Kara feels a connection with these characters based on a Halloween costume, so the rest of us posed while Josie did her business.

Kara-Lost-Continent-1024x715.jpg

Once we were satisfied that we had spent sufficient time in Seuss Landing, we headed over to the Lost Continent. Kara hadn’t eaten much breakfast this morning and she was getting hungry for lunch. I suggested checking out Mythos since it had been such a hit last time. The girls eagerly agreed.

Mythos-exterior-1024x553.jpg

Last time, we were able to get seated at Mythos without a reservation. But we weren’t going to be so lucky this time. They quoted an hour and a half wait for lunch. I went ahead and placed the reservation. They took my phone number and promised to text when our table was ready so we could go explore the parks.

Talking-Fountain-1024x642.jpg

Kara wasn’t happy with this development. She was hungry and she had set her mind to Mythos. Like her mom, once Kara has her mind set on something, nothing else will do. We gathered by the talking fountain to formulate a plan.

We had to leave the park by 2:00 in order to make our flight. It was just shy of noon. I told the girls that people would cancel their reservations and the wait would probably be more like an hour. If they really wanted Mythos, we could probably end our day there with lunch around 1:00. Or, if they didn’t feel they could wait that long, we could find something else to eat along the way.

While we were making up our minds about what to do, the fountain was up to its usual tricks. There was a group from New York, so it started playing New York, New York while trying to spray the kids. One kid was wearing bright yellow sneakers, so the fountain kept asking him why he was wearing bananas on his feet. We enjoyed the show from a safe distance.

Eventually, we decided to make our way to Camp Jurassic. But Kara’s mind was still on lunch. We stopped at Three Broomsticks to see if anything on the menu appealed to her. She didn’t see anything she liked which was just as well. There was a very long line just to get into the place.

Burger-Digs-Line-1024x544.jpg

I could see where this was going. Kara had burgers on her mind and nothing but a burger was going to do the trick. She wasn’t going to be able to have fun until she had eaten a hamburger. Fortunately, Burger Digs was close by. I had read mostly negative reviews of the place, but it didn’t matter. We need a burger for Kara as quickly as possible.

Unfortunately, the line at Burger Digs was insane. It looked like at least a twenty minute wait for burgers that would mostly like be standard amusement park food. I wasn’t thrilled with this plan. If only Kara had eaten more at breakfast, we would have been able to hold out for Mythos, but there was nothing to do now but make the best of the situation.

Burger-Digs-Burger-1024x681.jpg

I did the only sensible thing one could do given the long line we were faced with. I placed a mobile order on the app. The girls each got burgers and Mindy wanted a grilled chicken sandwich. We had our food within minutes. Seriously, the food was up two-to-three minutes after I hit the “prepare food” button on my phone. People need to start using the app. It’s a major time saver.

Burger-Digs-Toppings-Bar-1024x634.jpg

The food was okay. As expected, it was a standard theme park burger. Nothing to get excited about but it will fill up your hungry kid. There was ample indoor seating and a pretty impressive toppings bar to doctor up your sandwich. You put enough stuff on your burger and it can salvage a mediocre patty.

Jurassic-Park-Discovery-Center.jpg

Once the kids were full, they wanted to go downstairs to the Jurassic Park Discovery Center. The last time we were here, we were drying off after riding in the front row of the River Adventure. We had spent most of our time in the nursery, but there were still some exhibits the kids wanted to check out.

Discovery-Center-1024x580.jpg

There are a couple of areas where kids can climb up next to a dinosaur statue and look through a kind of Jurassic periscope to see through their eyes.

Jurassic-Periscope-1024x643.jpg

The girls are not overly fond of dinosaurs, but they do like interactive exhibits. So they had some fund playing around with these displays.

Just as we were getting ready to leave the Discovery Center, I got a text that our table at Mythos would be ready soon. It was about ten to one, so my prediction was pretty spot on. I asked the girls if they wanted to head back to Mythos for dessert or visit Camp Jurassic instead. They opted for Camp Jurassic, so I replied to the text with a “1” which cancelled our reservation.

Camp-Jurassic-Echo-Cave-1024x639.jpg

We had been to Camp Jurassic once before when the kids were younger. That was our first visit to Universal as a family and we had tried to cram both parks into a single day. It was hot and we were exhausted, so we didn’t make it very far.

This was another hot day, but we were fresh on our feet and full from lunch. So climbing rope ladders and exploring caves seemed like just the thing. Or at least it appealed to the kids. Mindy and I could have done with fewer rope bridges and climby things.

Camp-Jurassic-Spray-Guns-1024x566.jpg

As playgrounds go, Camp Jurassic is impressive. There are a variety of activities to keep kids occupied. This kid was getting soaked in a water gun fight. The spraying dino heads are cooler than the guns perched up high, but that comes at the cost of the high ground. You’re at a strategic disadvantage, kid. Might be why you were soaked.

Camp-Jurassic-Gate-1024x606.jpg

If your kids like adventure movies like Jurassic Park, Camp Jurassic is sure to be a hit. You feel like you are walking through scenes from the movie. My kids don’t like those movies and they were having a ball. Mindy and I were having fun too even if it was kind of exhausting.

CJ-Splash-Zone-1024x669.jpg

There are lots of levels to climb. Every time you turn a corner, there is somewhere else to go and you never know exactly where the next climb will take you. Since it was a hot day, we spent some time running through the splash zone.

CJ-Water-Cannons-1024x683.jpg

The water cannons were nearby just in case you wanted to fight off the squirting dinos down below.

CJ-Bridge-1024x568.jpg

Most of the playground consists of bridges and things to climb. You just keep going round and round from one level to another. It’s a great place to let your kids burn off some of that pent up energy.

CJ-Slides-1024x538.jpg

There were some slides, but the biggest one was closed for repair. The ones that were open were too small for my kids to be impressed. But I’m sure younger children would love them.

Skull-Island-from-CJ-1024x538.jpg

The top levels are pretty high up offering some cool vantage points to view the rest of the park. We could see Skull Island in the distance and hear the natives chanting for Kong.

CJ-Amber-Caves.jpg

Before we left, we explored the amber caves. Josie wasn’t too thrilled about this part of the Camp which she found creepy. Eventually, we triggered a dinosaur roar noise and the girls ran out of the caves like Scooby Doo from a haunted house. It was hilarious.

All in all, Camp Jurassic was a lot of fun and I was glad we got to check it out before we left. It’s not a must-see, but if you are spending a significant amount of time at the parks I would definitely make a point of dropping in for a bit. Especially if you have kids. They will love it.

We contemplated riding Pteranodon Flyers before we left. Kara was just under the height limit for this ride, so it was pretty much our last chance for the kids to ride it. Next time we come, whenever that is, everyone will be too tall. But ultimately the kids decided they were okay not riding the slow-moving, high-flying tour of Jurassic Park.

On our way out of Islands of Adventure, the girls wanted to stop for Icees because it was melt-your-face-off hot now. All week long I had been weighing the pros and cons of Spring Break vs. our usual early summer vacation. Spring Break was more expensive and crowded, but the temperatures we had experienced were more moderate. Today reminded me just how oppressive the summer heat could be. Spring Break wins hands down.

I ended up waiting in line for a good ten or fifteen minutes to get the frozen drinks while the girls waited in the shade. We had thought about swinging through Cartoon Lagoon and exploring Popeye’s boat, but we were running out of time to make it back to the hotel and meet our driver and we didn’t want to take any chances. So instead, we made our way to Port of Entry.

When we passed Croissant Moon, I asked the girls to sit down a bit and drink their Icees. I had something I needed to do. They assumed I was taking a potty break, but really I ran into the gift shop to pick up Josie’s Simpsons dolls. They didn’t have Maggie in stock, but that wasn’t a big deal. Once I had paid for Bart and Lisa, I met the girls and we left the park.

Portofino-Bay-Fountain.jpg

We made it back to Portofino Bay with time to spare. So we spent a little time just enjoying the atmosphere. I snapped a few more pictures before I got our bags.

Portofino-Bay-Statue-1024x543.jpg

The day before, when we returned from Volcano Bay by shuttle, we cut through some of the ballrooms where conventions are held. They were pretty impressive, so I wanted to run back there and take a few pictures for the report.

Portofino-Ballrooms-1024x641.jpg

I am willing to bet most tourists don’t venture back here unless they are part of a business trip, but it’s worth checking out if you have the time.

Our time, unfortunately was up. The guy at luggage services brought out our bags as well as some cold bottles of water since we were clearly overheated from our time in the park. A short while later, our driver Ron texted to say he was pulling into the driveway. It was time to go home.

Everyone agreed that this was among our best family vacations. Maybe THE best. I had worried that we might get tired of Universal after having spent so much time here, but that did not turn out to be the case. A few months later and Mindy and the girls are already eager to go back.

I have very little doubt that we will return. It may not be next year. I am thinking it may be best to give Universal a bit of a break after three week-long trips in the span of two years. And of course, Fantastic Worlds looms on the horizon. We’ll definitely want to check that out when it opens. So I can’t say when we will be back, but I fully expect to write another Universal trip report some time in the future.

Thanks to everyone for reading along. I hope you enjoyed traveling with us vicariously and maybe got a few ideas for your next Universal vacation.

Sorry to see this one end lebeau…...

Really enjoyed reading along and enjoyed the pictures of your trip too, you all had such a lovely time and it shows....you even made Volcano Bay look appealing....we are not water park folks at all.....but it did look pretty.

I`m so glad you enjoyed such a lovely trip again, and I`m sure you`ll be back too.....and look forward to reading all about your next Universal Orlando vacation.....thank you for such a good report......

it has been fun reading along with your family trip adventures
Very much enjoyed it !

You present the daily events so well
Makes me feel I am walking behind you on this trip

Sorry to see this one end lebeau…...

Really enjoyed reading along and enjoyed the pictures of your trip too, you all had such a lovely time and it shows....you even made Volcano Bay look appealing....we are not water park folks at all.....but it did look pretty.

I`m so glad you enjoyed such a lovely trip again, and I`m sure you`ll be back too.....and look forward to reading all about your next Universal Orlando vacation.....thank you for such a good report......

If you haven't, you should definitely check out Volcano Bay even if you are not water park people. We don't do a lot of slides. It's just a great place to unwind. And I guarantee you will love the water coaster. It's one of the best rides at the resort. We don't typically do water parks either but a day at VB helps round out the overall resort experience.

We're thinking about taking a year off from theme parks in general. Maybe more. Maybe less. We'll see. Mindy and the girls are ready to go back right now, so I'm sure a return is in our future. We just don't have any concrete plans yet. When we do go back, people here will know.

it has been fun reading along with your family trip adventures
Very much enjoyed it !

You present the daily events so well
Makes me feel I am walking behind you on this trip

Thanks for reading along. My intent is always to make the reader feel like they are right there with us. So glad to hear that came through.

Totally enjoyed your trip report. Some great pictures too. I assume I will be the only one eating that flavored ice cream. My DD would not eat any flavor than vanilla or chocolate, but since your description of the chocolate, no ice cream for her. We also enjoyed the flatbread pizza at VB too. And at least you got to Mythos at least once.

Totally enjoyed your trip report. Some great pictures too. I assume I will be the only one eating that flavored ice cream. My DD would not eat any flavor than vanilla or chocolate, but since your description of the chocolate, no ice cream for her. We also enjoyed the flatbread pizza at VB too. And at least you got to Mythos at least once.

Your daughter could have vanilla. We didn't order it, but it was available. I thought the chocolate was fine. The flavor wasn't as strong as Mindy would have liked. She hates vanilla ice cream.

The fact that we finally got to try Mythos at all was a victory as far as I was concerned. So was the fact the kids wanted to go back. I'm sure we'll go again in the future. I'll probably even make reservations next time. Ultimately, the kids were happy with their Burger Digs lunch and I was happy not to have to wait in that insane line!

Thanks for a great TR! Definitely helped me with planning our upcoming trip. Lol, I am the parent in our family who uses the phrase “this is the better strategy” re: theme park lines. 😂

Thanks for a great TR! Definitely helped me with planning our upcoming trip. Lol, I am the parent in our family who uses the phrase “this is the better strategy” re: theme park lines. 😂

Just yesterday, more than two months after the trip, Mindy was making fun of me for having a theme park strategy. I keep trying to explain to her that 350 days out of the year, I would have been right but it doesn't matter. We know strategy can make a good trip great, right?

Thanks for such an enjoyable trip report ... I appreciate your time!

Thanks for reading. Glad you enjoyed it!

VB write up was great! Fingers crossed our trip this year has warm enough weather for a visit.

Fantastic TR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!