LeCellier/Lunch

danny1649

<font color=green>Will be wearing some lime green<
Have you had lunch at LeCellier?We've had dinner at LeCellier several time's has part of Candlelight Processional Dinner Package.This year we're going to Teppanyaki at Japan has dining part of CP Package.We still want to go to LeCellier this year but plan to go for lunch.Would like to have some of suggestions for lunch if you have tried LeCellier for lunch.Is menu same has dinner menu?Thanks for any information you can give me about your lunch experience.:earsboy: :sunny: :wave: :earsgirl:

I had a ruben sandwhich at LeCellier for lunch in Jan and it was great. It was made on a very nice thick slice rye bread and fires.

It has always been one of our favorite spots to eat at WDW, lunch or dinner. Everything is good. :p

We love Le Cellier for lunch. We have the cheddar cheese soup, and either a burger, reuben sandwich or a salad combined with a nice glass of wine, it is perfect lunch break!

We were disappointed wit the portions at Lunch. 3 potatoes and a very shrunken strip steak for $17:eek:

We had lunch there in July and loved it:D I think my 2 younger kids ( 11 and 13) had burgers, I remember having the cheddar cheese soup and the french dip sandwich. Can't remember what DH and oldest son had, but everyone was happy with their meals!

I recently had lunch there. I had a burger (I remember they had 3 choices of cheese) and potato salad on the side. The potato salad was a German style, which the waitress said they eat up there, and I loved it. Also had a cappucino smoothie. Never had dinner there so can't compare the menu.

Just a frienly heads-up--Le Cellier opens @ Noon
Don't most of the others open @11:30?

For great suggestions,tips and links.I appreciate all the information you have given me.:earsboy: :wave:

I think LeCellier opens at 11:30. At least it used to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter