Legoland CA Resort

Claki

Mouseketeer
What's the best way to book at the Legoland California hotel or new castle? I'd like to find a third party to go through that accepts payments. After reading reviews, I'm a little leery of booking directly through them. I've been googling extensively and can't find a clear way to go.

Cannot answer you exact question.... but we have booked the new castle for next year direct through their website. The prices at the moment include 2 days worth of tickets... so when I compared it actually didn't work out sooo expensive

I've always booked directly through their website (since the first hotel opened) and never had any problems.

It can vary so much to stay there. I booked directly in the fall through their website. If it’s too much consider staying at the hotel next door. It’s super nice. You can walk easily into the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!