Legoland shuttle

spacefly67

Mouseketeer
My Family and I were thinking of taking a day and going to Legoland Florida.
We were thinking about taking the shuttle that Legoland offers. Has anyone used this before? How is it?

We will be staying at the Doubletree Near the entrance to Universal and we will not have a car.
Where does the shuttle pick us up (Website says I-Drive 360, 8401 International Drive, Orlando, Florida 32819 but that means nothing to me) :confused3

Please help!

My Family and I were thinking of taking a day and going to Legoland Florida.
We were thinking about taking the shuttle that Legoland offers. Has anyone used this before? How is it?

We will be staying at the Doubletree Near the entrance to Universal and we will not have a car.
Where does the shuttle pick us up (Website says I-Drive 360, 8401 International Drive, Orlando, Florida 32819 but that means nothing to me) :confused3

Please help!

I have not used the shuttle myself so I can't comment on that part but I-Drive 360 is the new-ish entertainment complex on International Drive, which is home to the Orlando Eye, Star-Flyer, Madame Toussards, etc. There is a large parking garage there which I am pretty sure is where the shuttle picks you up and drops you off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!