Lei Making

I don't recall seeing it on the Daily 'Iwa the week we were there but we may have missed it or perhaps it just wasn't offered that week.

It is offered as one of the pre-luau activities if you are planning to do the luau but is more aimed at kids there.

We had done it on previous trips and when we went back they didn't offer it anymore. I asked about it in the community hall room and they said they could "help me out". They gave us the string, needles and more flowers than we could have ever needed. We took them out onto the lawn and did it a few evenings. (I kept the extra flowers in the mini refrigerator). Our final night I found a little girl who was watching my daughter and passed the rest of the supplies on.

I asked about it this week and they told me maybe at the end of the month it would be back and would I still be here then? AT THE END OF THE MONTH? LOL? I wish I was staying for 3 weeks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter