Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie for breakfast?

ButterbearUK

Mouseketeer
Good evening friends,
Does anyone know what time in the morning the Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie open for quick service in Epcot? Would we be able to get breakfast there in the morning on our way from Yach Club to Fiture World at park opening? Thanks!

Yes, that's one of our favorite things to do on EP mornings when staying in the EP area! It's typically not crowded at all and they have great coffee and pastries.

The only drawback is that it opens the same time the park opens, so if you spend 15 minutes eating breakfast you are going to be at the back end of the all the folks who arrived at rope drop.

The only drawback is that it opens the same time the park opens, so if you spend 15 minutes eating breakfast you are going to be at the back end of the all the folks who arrived at rope drop.
Ahhhh, that may be why we’ve never done it before then... However, on this trip we will have a 5 year old and a 2 year old, so the 5 year old and one parent could head over to the headliners for rope drop and the 2 year old and other parent could collect pastries for everyone at a more leisurely pace :) Figment, Nemo and Living with the Land can wait 10-15 mins for us I’m sure

Ahhhh, that may be why we’ve never done it before then... However, on this trip we will have a 5 year old and a 2 year old, so the 5 year old and one parent could head over to the headliners for rope drop and the 2 year old and other parent could collect pastries for everyone at a more leisurely pace :) Figment, Nemo and Living with the Land can wait 10-15 mins for us I’m sure
I like the food and usually eat there at least once each trip, but we don't tend to rope drop Epcot very often because there aren't a ton of rides there we like, so it works out that I can eat there without thinking I'm missing something on the ride front. I did grab breakfast there right at 9 a.m. a few years ago and it was a nice experience--only a few people eating there and I sat outside on a bench near France in relative peace.

We like to go there when we stay at BC/YC. We like the sandwiches and the pastries. It's generally pretty calm right around nine.

We had planned to have breakfast there after we rope dropped the Frozen ride. We waited for a bit for the ride, then my son decided he wanted to meet Anna and Elsa which we had a bit longer wait for. By that time we did not think we would have time before our Soarin Fast pass so we missed out on going (and breakfast!) but we ended up snacking for most of the afternoon at the Food and Wine Festival. I am still disappointed we never got to try it out.

Yes, it opens when the front of Epcot opens.

NO, no, no! Don't let the secret out. My favorite part of staying at BCV is walking over thru the International Gateway to have breakfast there. I've been known to go over, get breakfast, then go back to my room. The only downside is that last time I ate there, they didn't have breakfast juice. Easily solved by bringing your own and getting a cup of ice.

It's so peaceful. If you have FPs for the rides you want, I highly recommend going for breakfast. Or a quick ride on your favorite and then a trip back to France. I used to like touring commando style. I now have a more laid back approach and this is a favorite routine of mine.

I usually get the Roule Lard - a pastry with cheese and bacon baked in. YUM!

For now it’s a hidden gem for breakfast.

I’m sure all that will change this summer with the opening of Ratatouille.

Give it a go while it’s still nice and quiet back that way.

You're probably correct about Ratatouille and the breakfast crowds. Have they announced an opening date for Ratatouille?

It opens when Epcot opens. Yes you can go right by there before FW. I think it is certainly a hidden gem. Especially if you don’t care about hitting any of the rides at rope drop. It is great to sit and lazily enjoy a relaxed breakfast. And EXCELLENT pastries.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!