Let’s See That Disney Stuff!

Love the idea of popcorn buckets on top of the cabinets! So here is what I have in my bedroom, living room, dining room, and the mugs that are in my kitchen.

LOVE!! That’s a good idea for the Loungeflys- I’ve been trying to figure out how to display them. I’m trying to figure a better solution for my Disney Dooneys... don’t want to hang them and put stress on the hardware. Maybe shelves?

I need someone to commiserate with me...I made a valance with some fun Mickey through the years fabric, but it was a little too short on the sides and a little too long. So I ripped out all the seams, cut it in half and re-sewed it. Turns out I cut it in half the wrong way and it's TOO SHORT! Wah! ANNNND thanks to Covid, it's nearly impossible to find cute Mickey fabric in stock right now!
Oh well, first world problems, right?!?

LOVE!! That’s a good idea for the Loungeflys- I’ve been trying to figure out how to display them. I’m trying to figure a better solution for my Disney Dooneys... don’t want to hang them and put stress on the hardware. Maybe shelves?
Are you on any of the FB purse boards? A lot of people have shelves or even china cabinets with glass to display their purses.

I use command hooks for them and they work great! I would definitely use shelves for the D&B’s though! The acrylic floating shelves I have my ears on would probably work for you. I got them on Amazon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter