Let’s Talk Mask Designs and Styles!

Argggh, more new masks! Out of curiosity I checked my stash of masks today and I'm up to 31 masks (and half of them are Disney masks) ! I think it's time for me to stop buying masks.
I am not going to count haha. but if we have to wear them why not have fun ones... I just got a different style to try I think they called it 3D style. Wearing them for 8 hours a day I am still trying to find the most comfy ones..

How are these masks are they stretchy at all? Hubby is having a hard time finding ones that don't slip.
They have a little bit of "give," but maybe trying the self adhesive metal nose strips would help your husband's mask fit better? The strips are inexpensive (e.g. bag of 100 for around $7 on Amazon) and they do help make the masks stay up.

HT: @sailorstitch

20201210_160437.png

Two thumbs up for Happy Masks: https://www.happymasks.com. Easy to wear, good adjustable fit, good breathability, love the filters, easy to wash (hand wash only with just a drop or two of dish soap). DH said the mask was very comfortable and did not fog up his glasses. Nice tight fit on his face without pinching or rubbing into his skin. I agree.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter