Let the Wookiee Win: An August Solo Adventure! *Updated 11/17*

short and to the point.
A model for all future comments.
:rotfl2: Well... the reason for that goof was that I had spilled for a paragraph what has been keeping me away from starting a TR... a potentially exciting new thing (not a person... :rolleyes:) but then I realized, hey, this isn't a private message, maybe send a private message instead. And then I realized, hey, maybe I shouldn't jinx anything before it's even happened. So... I'll leave you with that little teaser :laughing: ;) And hopefully will have an update - and hey, maybe even a TR link - before too long. :thumbsup2

Looking forward to it... soon...….. :rolleyes:
:thumbsup2

:rotfl2: Well... the reason for that goof was that I had spilled for a paragraph what has been keeping me away from starting a TR... a potentially exciting new thing (not a person... :rolleyes:) but then I realized, hey, this isn't a private message, maybe send a private message instead. And then I realized, hey, maybe I shouldn't jinx anything before it's even happened. So... I'll leave you with that little teaser :laughing: ;) And hopefully will have an update - and hey, maybe even a TR link - before too long. :thumbsup2
Okay, I'll change my comment to "A model for extreme vagueness".

;)

Whatever it is that's keeping you away from a TR... (you said potentially exciting) I hope it works out for you. Here's me, cheering you on! :cheer2:

Okay, I'll change my comment to "A model for extreme vagueness".
That's me! Vague and mysterious :cool2: Oh who am I kidding? I'm almost never either of those things :rotfl:

Whatever it is that's keeping you away from a TR... (you said potentially exciting) I hope it works out for you. Here's me, cheering you on! :cheer2:
Thank you so much!!! :hug: I hope to know more after tonight... but probably nothing definitive until after the holiday weekend. Hurry up and wait... hurry up and wait... and on the cycle goes :rolleyes:

That's me! Vague and mysterious :cool2: Oh who am I kidding? I'm almost never either of those things :rotfl:
:laughing: Predictable and dependable?
Thank you so much!!! :hug: I hope to know more after tonight... but probably nothing definitive until after the holiday weekend. Hurry up and wait... hurry up and wait... and on the cycle goes :rolleyes:
Standing by!

:laughing: Predictable and dependable?
Yeah... that's more like it :laughing:

Standing by!
Thank you! It's a potential job opportunity... scary and exciting! And I hope to know either way sooner than later :faint: Like @DonnaBeeGood also just said... patience is SO not my strong point. :laughing:

Patience? Ugh, that apparently is not my strong point. Obviously I have work to be done as a human...
You and me BOTH!!! :laughing:

And apparently work to do as a DISer to get GIFs to post on the new format...
I don't even attempt the GIFs, so you're already a step ahead of me ;)

Can't wait to hear about the trip. I am glad we ran into each other, sorry that it was so short!
Thank you so much! I hope to start a TR in the near-ish future? I am SO glad we ran into each other - once quite literally :rotfl: You have such a lovely family, and I was sooo happy for the chance to meet you all :goodvibes

I will be waiting patiently to hear about your news and for a TR:poop: I honestly don’t know what that emoji is doing, lol!

I will be waiting patiently to hear about your news and for a TR:poop: I honestly don’t know what that emoji is doing, lol!
Thank you, Caroline!!! I hope to have some definitive news soon :goodvibes I like the emoji... regardless of what it's doing :laughing:

Hey lady! Now I'm all impatient and want to know what is going on. Fingers crossed for you no matter what it is 🤞

Thank you! It's a potential job opportunity... scary and exciting! And I hope to know either way sooner than later :faint: Like @DonnaBeeGood also just said... patience is SO not my strong point. :laughing:
Oh!! Good luck!!!!

And...
:poop:

The funny thing about that is the shortcut for that emoji is :poop: :lmao:
But it's obviously someone who just had fried chicken and is licking their fingers.
Maybe the poop comes later...

Hey lady! Now I'm all impatient and want to know what is going on. Fingers crossed for you no matter what it is 🤞
Thank you, Kari! I'm hoping like heck I have an update soon myself. The waiting game is rough :faint:

Oh!! Good luck!!!!

And...
:poop:
Thank you! :goodvibes

The funny thing about that is the shortcut for that emoji is :poop: :lmao:
But it's obviously someone who just had fried chicken and is licking their fingers.
Maybe the poop comes later...
:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!