Let Your Fantasies & Dreams SET SAIL! March 2019 Western Caribbean TR *COMPLETE 9/6

While we were waiting in line for Mickey, they actually called our boarding group, so we knew we’d be able to get right on board after meeting him. Soon enough, it was our turn!

Great picture! And nicely done with the outfit colour coordination!

One of the things that had drawn us to this particular room besides the price was that it would be a little larger, and that it offered the one large porthole. DH and I thought that was a really cool feature, and we knew we made the right decision right away when the kids were instantly drawn to it!
I did realize this type room was an option. It looks great! I thought it was either a small porthole or the balcony. I have never done a cruise, but I would definitely consider this type room. I'm not sure how much time I would spend sitting on a balcony. It seems like there are so many other things to do!

We also went ahead and decorated our door. Some of the graphics we used DH had found online, some he made, and the ones for DD and I were actually requested right here on the DIS boards and someone was kind enough to bring my vision to life! I was having a hard time finding what I was looking for without having to pay for it, and we were trying to keep it cheap. We laminated everything and DH got a roll of magnetic tape. We added a bunch of magnets to the back of each image and brought some extra just in case, but what we had put held up great.
Looks great! I've read about the door decorations. Seems like a fun thing to do.

After the party, we decided to jump right into cruise mode and get some pre-dinner ice cream cones!
Wow, if my family was on this cruise, I think we would get our money's worth in ice cream! Of course they might have to roll me off the ship at the end!

DH wasn’t playing around. He ordered 3 desserts!!
Nicely done! I can see me doing the same.

Joining in. We just booked our first cruise ever on the Fantasy for Sept 2020. I am looking forward to learning about the Fantasy.

Eating with strangers has to be my one complaint about cruises. It's just a little awkward, trying to get to know people while also eating dinner.

Yeah, it was not something I enjoyed at all, even though our tablemates were totally fine. It was too awkward feeling like we had to make conversation for the entire long meal. Some nights the conversation flowed a little more easily than others, but I still think we will request our own table next time. My parents are entertaining the idea of coming with us and my mom can chat up anyone, so if it didn't work out to get our own table, at least she could keep the conversation going!! lol

My only other cruise experience was Viking and it was so totally different since you could go anytime and be seated just the two of us or with a group if we met up with other DISers on the way to dinner, so we never had any awkward meals.

I love that your husband ordered three desserts. That's awesome. I was always too self conscious to do that on my cruise, but I wish I had. That souffle looks amazing, too!

He's got NO SHAME. He took full advantage of being able to order multiple items at dinner when he wanted to.

All right, curious minds want to know. Is the ice cream on board going to be like the icees at Universal? Was there a tally? (I know if it were my husband and kids there totally would need to be.:rotfl:)

OH MAN!! That would have been some great photos had we done the counting like we did with the Icees!!!! Well, we didn't think of that, but YES there will now be a tally!! And usually it was Delilah requesting it. :rotfl2:

How sweet that the kids were too excited to sleep. Not so fun in the moment, I have no doubt, but looking back I'm sure it was nice to know the trip was starting off on a high note.

It was a bit frustrating when trying to get them to settle down and go to bed, but it sure made us smile after we finally got the curtain closed and they quieted down to know they had SO much fun!

Sounds like a busy but fun first day! Everything you had at dinner looks tasty! And it's nice that the kids were able to go play a little while you and DH had some alone time!

It was so much busier than I expected, it seemed like it just flew by, but I feel like we accomplished what we wanted to do at least.

I was surprised how much I enjoyed the food, just because I'm not really fussy when it comes to dining. It was nice to know it would be so easy to get something else had we not liked what we ordered.

Great picture! And nicely done with the outfit colour coordination!

Thank you for noticing!!! That was totally intentional.

I did realize this type room was an option. It looks great! I thought it was either a small porthole or the balcony. I have never done a cruise, but I would definitely consider this type room. I'm not sure how much time I would spend sitting on a balcony. It seems like there are so many other things to do!

We didn't either until we started researching for the cruise! It was a very nice surprise, and we really enjoyed having the large porthole. We would probably go for that again whenever we book another cruise. That's the same way we felt about the balcony, so even though it wasn't much more to upgrade to that, we really wouldn't have taken advantage, so it was not something we felt we missed. We were really only in the room for naps and bedtime.

Looks great! I've read about the door decorations. Seems like a fun thing to do.

It was really fun, and we loved going around and checking out other people's doors. I know throughout the week we took photos of other doors we found fun or interesting, so I'll be sure to post those too!

Wow, if my family was on this cruise, I think we would get our money's worth in ice cream! Of course they might have to roll me off the ship at the end!

I think we visited at least once a day...sometimes more. I mean, it's just right there and it's free, why not?!?

Nicely done! I can see me doing the same.

I think that might be his favorite part of cruising...multiple desserts.

Joining in. We just booked our first cruise ever on the Fantasy for Sept 2020. I am looking forward to learning about the Fantasy.

Welcome!! Thanks for commenting. I am so glad we experienced the Fantasy first, and I really think you will enjoy it!! We can't wait to sail DCL again!!

Day 3: Sunday March 3rd

On our first sea day, we were up early. Since it was Sunday, we wanted to be sure to get to the offered Mass at 8 am, so our alarms were set for 7. While I got the kids up and started getting them ready, DH ran up to Cabanas to grab a few quick items for the kids to eat to hold us over until our character breakfast later. The kids had some fruit and cereal, and then we went down to The Tube for mass.

We were a bit early, so the priest was talking to us as he set up for the service, and he asked DS if he would like to come up and help at the altar. DS was happy to have a job!

IMG_1591
by disneymom1024, on Flickr

IMG_1592
A very funny moment happened as Mass was starting. The priest was telling us a little about his background and how he came to be serving masses aboard Disney ships. He said he was from Dublin, Ireland, and DS looked at me with wide eyes and asked, “Did he just say he was from Goblin Island?!” It took everything in me not to bust out laughing right then & there! :rotfl2: I could see his cute little 8 year old mind absolutely blown at the idea of there being a place out there called Goblin Island.

Mass took about 30 minutes, so we still had some time to kill before we could go check in for breakfast. We stopped in the room so DH and DS could change clothes, then we went to sign up for the Midship Detective Agency and got started with our first mission, looking for kidnapped puppies.

We signed up at the kiosk down by Enchanted Garden.

DCL19 02-007
After going to the first location for the scavenger hunt, I saw on the app Belle was about to come out on the balcony at 9 am for a meet and greet, and there was hardly anyone in line. I took her into line, but DH and DS decided to go to the next scavenger hunt stop instead of waiting with us.

While we were waiting in line, I taught DD how to play I Spy, so we had fun doing that in line. Soon enough Belle came out in her town square blue dress. DH and DS caught up to us just as it was DD’s turn to go up to see her.

DCL19 02-008

DD decided to tell Belle that she had “I Spied” her brown hair while waiting in line! Lol

After the fun meet with Belle, we walked around the ship some more doing more of the detective agency spots. Down on the atrium deck there was a large photo op for the upcoming Star Wars Day at Sea.

DCL19 02-013
The kids absolutely loved hopping into every porthole they could find, it sometimes seemed. They were fascinated at the idea of sitting in a window, mostly, but they also loved watching the water go by as we moved towards out first port of the trip.

It was really beautiful being surrounded by such gorgeous blue water!

DCL19 02-017

Continued in next post...

Day 3 Continued: Sunday March 3rd

At 9:30, we arrived at Animator’s Palate to check in for our Disney Jr. Character Breakfast.

DCL19 02-018

This is only offered on sailings of 7 nights or more with at least 2 sea days. It is not an additional cost, but it does require that you book it in advance. I didn’t have any trouble getting it at online check in as a first time cruiser, and I also didn’t have any trouble moving it to later in the morning when I realized on the first day that it interfered with us being able to go to the mass offered on board.

We were brought to a table in the middle of the dining room. The screens all over the walls were playing clips of the Disney Jr. shows whose characters were featured at the breakfast, so DD enjoyed seeing that.

First they came around with a pastry basket and let us each pick one. DH and DD picked a chocolate chip muffin.

DCL19 02-025

I went with a blueberry muffin. DS picked a croissant, which we somehow didn’t get a photo of.

DCL19 02-026
The characters started coming around while we enjoyed our pastries. First up was one of DD’s favorites, Sofia the First!

I told Sofia how much DD loves her, and she made a heart with her fingers and pointed at DD. It was so cute! I’m even more glad we had this interaction after reading that Sofia is no longer going to be at DHS and will be replaced by Fancy Nancy. DD really loves Nancy too, but it’s a shame they won’t both be there for her to meet the next time we get to the parks.

Up next was Vampirina, another one DD really enjoys. DS says he doesn’t, yet I always catch him watching when DD has it on TV…Don’t tell him I told you that!

At some point in there, we had ordered our entrees, and after Vampirina left our table, they arrived. Everything was delicious!

DH had Sofia’s Selection which I can’t find on the menus I found online, but I know he added the bacon, so it looks like it came with pancakes and Mickey waffles.

DCL19 02-036

I ordered the French toast and added a hashbrown.

DCL19 02-037

DS also had French toast and Mickey waffles, but I can assure you he barely ate any of it.

DCL19 02-038

DD just got a Mickey waffle, but I think Doc McStuffins showed up before DH could get a photo.

The last character that came over was the main Mouse himself, Mickey! DS had been a little “meh” about the characters so far, but he changed his tune when Mickey showed up at our table.

It was so nice to enjoy a fun character breakfast without getting a huge bill at the end of the meal!! Lol I was really glad we had decided to book this, even though DS had given some pushback given he’s not really interested in Disney Jr. as much anymore. I think we all ended up enjoying it a lot, but DD definitely the most.

UP NEXT: More Day at Sea Fun!

I had no idea they offered mass on board the ship; that's a pretty neat place for the priest to work! And oh my gosh, Goblin Island. can you imagine an 8 year old's imagination with a place named like that? The picture DS was painting in his mind....

Ahh, I spy. That game can go on forever, but definitely a good one to use when waiting in line! Those Belle pictures are adorable.

That breakfast sounded like the perfect character meal for DD. She's at that perfect age where Doc and Sophia are still popular, and it was nice of your DS to not give you too much grief about sitting through the Disney Jr. people. It was nice of the cruise to bring out Mickey at the end for that very reason, give the older siblings something to smile about.

Sounds like a great start to your early day!

Goblin Island :rotfl:

DD looks so precious meeting Belle!

Breakfast looked like fun too! Nice that it's included and there's no upcharge!

This is an amazing trip report so far! Your children are absolutely adorable and you can see how much fun they are having. Looking forward to hearing more about you vacation.

I had no idea they offered mass on board the ship; that's a pretty neat place for the priest to work! And oh my gosh, Goblin Island. can you imagine an 8 year old's imagination with a place named like that? The picture DS was painting in his mind....

Ahh, I spy. That game can go on forever, but definitely a good one to use when waiting in line! Those Belle pictures are adorable.

That breakfast sounded like the perfect character meal for DD. She's at that perfect age where Doc and Sophia are still popular, and it was nice of your DS to not give you too much grief about sitting through the Disney Jr. people. It was nice of the cruise to bring out Mickey at the end for that very reason, give the older siblings something to smile about.

I didn't realize they would have that option either, so I was really excited and I was happy I was able to change around our breakfast so we could attend.

His face when he said Goblin Island was PRICELESS!!! :rotfl:It was a long time before I could tell the story without cracking up laughing!!

Delilah was absolutely the perfect age for the Disney Jr. characters, she is always watching Sofia on Netflix! It was great getting to meet all of them without having to wait in line. I was proud of Paxton for being such a good sport after complaining a lot about it prior to getting on the ship.

Sounds like a great start to your early day!

Goblin Island :rotfl:

DD looks so precious meeting Belle!

Breakfast looked like fun too! Nice that it's included and there's no upcharge!

I wish I could have snapped a picture of the look of amazement on his face when he thought he had said Goblin Island. lmao It was SO hilarious!!

Belle is one of her favorites, and it was a total surprise to see how much easier it was to meet characters on the cruise compared to the parks.

It was a great offering! We tried not to overplan our cruise so we could have time to relax, but I'm really glad we kept the breakfast. It was a lot of fun.

This is an amazing trip report so far! Your children are absolutely adorable and you can see how much fun they are having. Looking forward to hearing more about you vacation.

Thank you so much!

After breakfast, we decided to walk off some of that big meal by finishing up our detective mission.

DCL19 02-045

DCL19 02-046
by disneymom1024, on Flickr​

Once we had rescued all the puppies and figured out who had stolen them, DS decided he wanted to go to the kids club. We asked DD if she wanted to go play or if she wanted to stay with us, and she decided to stay. Once we dropped DS off at the club, we saw there was a Disney trivia happening soon at La Piazza, so we decided to go give it a try. DD enjoyed writing on our Navigator while we waited for it to start.

It was at this very first trivia that we met an entertainment CM who would have a huge impact on our cruise, and he was hosting. His name was Raf, and little did we know, we’d be seeing a LOT of him in the upcoming days!
The trivia was fun, but DH and I realized we did NOT know as much as we thought about Disney! Lol There were questions about the movies, the parks, the ships, and all kinds of other things.

DCL19 02-050

Right after trivia, there was an arts & crafts activity making cruise passports in The Tube, which we had thought DS would enjoy, but we decided to go with DD anyway just to check it out. They had all kinds of sheets of colored paper, stickers, markers, foam letters, and other decorations and showed us how to either make a cruise passport or an autograph book, or whatever we wanted. We started out with DD helping her make an autograph book, but then realized she just wanted to paint glue on as many things as she could and stick them all over so we let her go to town.

Untitled

Untitled

We saw Raf again there, and he waved to DD but she decided she didn’t like being singled out and was hiding in our shirt sleeves. Raf even was telling the other CM girls there that he had just seen her at trivia when they were asking him why he was making her act shy!

Once we finished our “books” we were ready to go get some lunch. DS had expressed a lot of displeasure at the idea of eating lunch in the kids club since they only served sandwiches, so we went to get him from the club first. DD always loved checking out Pepe’s door every time we went to the club.

DCL19 02-051
We had lunch up at Cabanas, which had a decent selection and wasn’t super crowded like it had been on embarkation day, so we didn’t have as much trouble finding a table.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

The buffet desserts weren’t speaking to us, so we went to grab some ice cream after lunch instead.

After this, we split up. I wanted to take DD to the room for a nap because she’d gone a couple days without one, and I wanted to make sure she could make it through the nighttime show that evening. I didn’t care about seeing the show every single night, but the nights of the Broadway shows, I wanted to be sure we didn’t miss them!

While DD (and I) were snoozing in the state room, DH and DS got lots of exercise walking around the ship and completing the other two detective cases.

He spotted a preview of the Princess Gathering, which we had booked later on in the week.

DCL19 02-057
Then he took a few more photos of random stuff he liked as they walked around the ship, it appears.

Some artwork…

DCL19 02-058

A fun Mardi Gras stateroom door…

DCL19 02-059
The mosaics inside of Cabanas…

DCL19 02-060

And the sweets inside of Sweet on You…

DCL19 02-061

UP NEXT: More Sea Day Fun

Loving your report so far! The high quality of the pictures make it really enjoyable. Your kids are insanely adorable.

The trivia questions on board the ships are challenging! I participated in a music one, thinking I knew a lot of Disney films, and I ended up doing abysmal. :laughing: Can't wait to hear more about Raf!

Smart decision to get DD to nap when a nighttime show was planned.

That mosaic in Cabana's is gorgeous! Such beautiful artwork all around the ship.

Sounds like a nice time spent with DD while DS was at the kid's club! And looks like DH & DS had a good time walking around the ship while you ladies relaxed!

The Priest that said your mass was also on our Magic Cruise out of Miami over Easter. He, along with a minister, did a Sunrise Service on Easter morning, it was a beautiful service!!

Loving your report so far! The high quality of the pictures make it really enjoyable. Your kids are insanely adorable.

Thanks so much for joining in! And for the compliment on the kiddos. :) DH takes all the credit for the photos but he will appreciate the compliment as well.

The trivia questions on board the ships are challenging! I participated in a music one, thinking I knew a lot of Disney films, and I ended up doing abysmal. :laughing: Can't wait to hear more about Raf!

Smart decision to get DD to nap when a nighttime show was planned.

That mosaic in Cabana's is gorgeous! Such beautiful artwork all around the ship.

YES! I thought we'd do pretty great at all of the ones we went to, and we absolutely didn't!!! lol But it was still a ton of fun to participate, and we got lots of good laughs when we had missed the answer by a mile or two. Raf will be all in this TR! We just loved him!!

We definitely tried to make sure she got a decent nap on days when there were late night things we wanted to do, and then we could not stress about getting one in on days we didn't have nighttime plans. It was a good balance, but I'm looking forward to maybe not having to deal with naps next cruise...It is a bit more frustrating on the cruise feeling like I'm missing out on fun activities while cooped up in the room letting her sleep. In the parks, we have been so many times I don't feel as much of that "missing out" as I did on the cruise since it was so new to us.

Sounds like a nice time spent with DD while DS was at the kid's club! And looks like DH & DS had a good time walking around the ship while you ladies relaxed!

It was nice to get some one on one time with her...we were starting to feel a bit guilty for leaving her behind on our Universal trips!

I think DS had a great time...DH maybe not quite as much lol It was a LOT of walking around the ship!

The Priest that said your mass was also on our Magic Cruise out of Miami over Easter. He, along with a minister, did a Sunrise Service on Easter morning, it was a beautiful service!!

I'm not surprised as he said he has done A LOT of cruises to say masses!! We really enjoyed him a lot and saw him frequently around the ship. Nice gig he has. lol I bet the sunrise service was really awesome!

Your trip sounds delightful so far. The photos are great.

Thank you so much!

I typically read all your TR's - glad I happened upon this one! A cruise seems to be a good way to "do Disney" but with a new twist. We took our boys on a Disney cruise way back when - then it was called the Big Red Boat and I'm sure not owned by Disney. This seems to be on a whole new level! It might be something fun to do with our grandsons when they're a little older. So far, it looks like a great time. Nice you have the 2 nights at AKL before and after. I'll check back for more updates!

I typically read all your TR's - glad I happened upon this one! A cruise seems to be a good way to "do Disney" but with a new twist. We took our boys on a Disney cruise way back when - then it was called the Big Red Boat and I'm sure not owned by Disney. This seems to be on a whole new level! It might be something fun to do with our grandsons when they're a little older. So far, it looks like a great time. Nice you have the 2 nights at AKL before and after. I'll check back for more updates!

I'm glad you found me over here on my first jaunt into the DCL TRs!! lol Our kids really enjoyed it, I'm sure it would be a lot of fun with the grandkids! My parents want to join us next time after hearing us all talk about how much fun we had.

When DD and I woke up from our nap, we regrouped together and decided to go back to La Piazza for the Disney Pictionary challenge. We convinced DS to be one of the first ones on our team to go up and draw.

DCL19 02-062

He was disappointed we guessed his so fast because the first thing he drew was a hook and we all shouted Captain Hook. He wanted to draw more! Lol I had to explain to him that the idea of the game is to draw first what is going to help your team guess the character faster, exactly as he had done. I think he was jealous a lot of the other kids that went up got to spend more time drawing, but it’s because they were focusing on minor details instead of just trying to get something up there quickly! It was still pretty fun.

Right after Pictionary, they were doing Disney Tunes Trivia in the same location, so we stuck around and some more people filtered in, including our new CM buddy Raf! We were seated up by the piano as he started practicing, so he was trying to talk to DD, and she was still trying to hide her face. Her name is Delilah so he asked if we knew the song with her name in it and started playing Hey There Delilah on the piano. DH and I loved that (she’s not named after the song though, but it was very sweet) but DD is not as familiar so she was not impressed. He promptly switched to Let It Go, and suddenly DD was all smiles!! She can’t help herself when that song comes on! I told Raf he’d have the whole rest of the week to win her over, but that eventually I thought she’d come around.

DCL19 02-063

The Disney Tunes trivia was actually REALLY fun! It was developed by Raf and Chelsey, so they are the only CMs that host this event. They choose all of the songs and play a very short clip on the piano, then ask a question about the movie it’s from. So you get a point for naming the movie, for naming the song, and for answering the question correctly. Despite being fun, it was also really frustrating for us, because the answers would be just on the tip of your brain and maybe with just a LITTLE more of the song you could figure it out! It was very tricky. There were some as we were going over the answers that DH and I were like, “HOW DID WE MISS THAT?!” But it is absolutely something I’d recommend if it’s available on your cruise!!

When that was over, we saw Pluto was meeting down by the Walt Disney Theater, so we headed that way to try to catch him before his set ended. Along the way, DD spotted a “princess chair” she wanted to sit in first.

DCL19 02-065

When we got down to the theater where the meet & greet was located, Pluto was still there about to end his meet, and no one was in line or meeting him! He looked so lonely, so the CMs encouraged the kids to hurry over and cheer him up!

Goofy was going to be coming out next, so we decided to stick around and wait for him.

While we waited, we decided to go check out the nearby souvenir shop. While looking around, I was starting to notice the time slipping away before dinner, and seeing more and more people walking around dressed up for formal night. I didn’t have anything super formal to wear, but I did want to make sure I looked nice. I was starting to feel like I was running out of time to get myself ready, so I went by myself back to the room to jump in the shower while DH and the kids stuck around to meet Goofy.

He was all decked out in his nice tuxedo for formal night himself, which was really cool.

They came back up to the room after meeting Goofy so we could all change for dinner, then headed down to Animator’s Palate.

We were seated right next to one of the tanks! That was pretty exciting. The kids loved the characters coming to swim by, and trying to guess what kind of shapes the moonfish were making.

Then it was time to order! They did things a little differently this night and took our order for all of the courses at once since the show would be happening later in the night. They didn’t want us to miss anything during the show because they were taking our dessert order.

For our appetizers, DH and I decided to both go with the same thing.

DCL19 02-080
Black Truffle Pasta Pursiettes Pasta Purses filled with Truffle-scented Cheese and coated with a delicate Champagne Sauce
I really enjoyed these! I seem to remember DH wasn’t as much of a fan, but I thought they were delicious.
Then came our entrees. I had chicken and DH had steak.

DCL19 02-081
Lemon-Thyme Marinated All Natural Chicken Breast on top of Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes, Roasted Root Vegetables, and Grain Mustard Jus.

DCL19 02-082

The menu I found has an Asian inspired steak on it, but I don’t think that’s what DH had, so maybe the menu was a little different that night? Or maybe he had that and I’m just surprised he chose it. Lol

DD and DS stuck with pretty simple choices for their meals every night. There was usually offerings of steak or pork, but my kids always went for the staples. DD had macaroni & cheese and requested vanilla ice cream for dessert, and DS had the hamburger with a Mickey bar for dessert.

Then our desserts came! I went with another sundae, while DH had the cheesecake.

DCL19 02-085
Cookies and Cream Sundae Vanilla Ice Cream, Chocolate Wafer Cookies, and Whipped Cream

DCL19 02-086
Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake with Whipped Cream and Raspberry Coulis

This was definitely one of our favorite dinners! The show with Crush was really fun, and he even came to our table to talk to us a bit, but mostly to our tablemates. The kids still thought it was really cool though.

We had time after dinner to go back to the room and let the kids take a quick bath before going to the show, so that it would be one less thing we had to do later that night after returning to the room from the theater. This worked out really well most nights. Our beds had already been turned down, so the kids liked seeing their towel (blanket?) animal.

DCL19 02-087

While we were in the room, I had a terrible realization…we had an excursion booked on our Jamaica day (Wednesday) through an outside company, and it suddenly occurred to me that there were tickets we were supposed to print, and I knew I hadn’t printed them. When I thought of this and asked DH, he hadn’t printed them either. We had both just completely forgotten all about it in the excitement of going on the cruise! I was honestly starting to panic a little. It was cheaper than the same excursion offered through Disney, but not cheap by any means, and we had been really looking forward to it. It’s a terrible feeling when you are stuck somewhere with no real internet access trying to figure out how you are going to fix something like this. So that put a real damper on the rest of the evening. But there was nothing we could do about it at the moment, so we headed down to the Walt Disney Theater for the nighttime production of Wishes.

IMG_1593

We were able to find pretty decent seats, so we settled in to wait.

IMG_1594
The kids could see other people eating popcorn and were just begging and begging for some, but we just really didn’t want to pay for snacks when there is so much included food to be had while on a cruise. So we were “those parents” willing to pay a ton of money for a cruise but not for a bucket of popcorn. Lol

IMG_1595

It was fun trying to keep them entertained before the show…

Untitled

But who did we spot walking around the theater helping people find seats? Our buddy Raf! DH and I caught his attention and waved, but of course, DD was still being shy and wouldn’t wave back at him. I saw him come over and whisper something to DH, and a few minutes later, he returned with a bucket of popcorn for each kid!

Untitled
Well, that will certainly do wonders to win her over! She was over the moon that she had finally gotten her coveted treat, and DS was just basking in the glow of someone trying to win over DD and benefiting himself too. It was so very sweet of Raf to do that for the kids!!

So then after that excitement, we were treated to what ended up being my favorite of the shows that we saw on the ship…Wishes! Hearing the music from such a beloved fireworks show made me tear up a bit. The premise of the show itself was a bit cheesy, but I really loved the musical numbers they did. My favorites were Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride, Kiss the Girl, I’ve Got a Dream, and Bring Honor To Us All.

The kids both really enjoyed the show also, and it really kept their interest throughout, so they had no trouble staying awake and alert through the show. Once it was over, we went back to the room and were able to get right to bed.

UP NEXT: Cozumel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter