Let's Keep In Touch: VMK Friends Chat

Thank you all so much for coming into my life and for being there to close out this chapter together-Susan and Sheree and Kelly I am so glad to have you come into my life and I look forward to our furture journeys together! Thanks for being my VMK family! OK pass the kleenex!!!!! I know they said it was just a game but how I wish they could understand to each and everyone of us it was so much more! I love you guys!

How is everyone doing? I got back from WDW late Saturday night; didn't get online until Monday, was so exhausted. Had a nice time, but my mom got sick halfway into the trip and was stuck at the Lodge for a couple days. Not so fun. Birthday was strange; have never celebrated it outside of VA before, but a nice change. I guess the birthday thread is no-ducks-allowed now! Most everyone but me got a happy birthday thread! :worried: A minor disappointment, but nonetheless.

What are y'all up to? Tell everyone in your families (whom I know via VMK, of course ;) ) I said hello. Sorry I couldn't be with you all in VMK's last days. I was at MGM (can't bring myself to type DHS, haha) for EMH when the plug was pulled on our beloved game. I didn't plan it that way, but it was a fitting place to be for me, what with the huge Sorcerer hat and all. I thought of you all often that day and night especially. Hope all of you are well! :wizard:

Hi Kelly! Welcome Back! I know you had a blast on your trip. Jennasn said to tell you hello and she hopes that she sees you on VFK! So there is your shout out.

I'm getting ready for mine. Shine I will be there June 14 to the 21st. We are really getting excited about our trip. Needless to say, i'm already almost finished packing. Do you want to know who in the house is not even close to starting to pack? I'll give you a hint and it's the man of the house! LOL. I knew that with so much goingon this week that I didn't want to wait until the week after to start packing. Graduation for the boy (from 6th grade) awards ceremonies both monday and tuesday. Last day of school is next thursday but wednesday and thursday is early dismissal. Then the next week we leave to pick up my mom and then head to Disneyland. Shine I'll post a sample of what I am planning on doing each day. My biggest question is that I purchased ride max yet hydroguy on the dis disneyland board has some great suggestions too. Don't know how to put the two together so that when we get ready to do the major stuff (Space, Splash, Nemo) that we get some of the shortest waits possible. Right now we have 4 day park hoppers and we can upgrade them for $10 each to a 5 day and that is what the kids want. I'm sure that gives us plenty of time to hit it all especially since the kids remember nothing!

Hi, guys. DH woke me with his snoring so I am up wandering the house until I can get back to sleep. sigh. I just worked the Montana primary election and I am very tired. Youngest DS will be out of school next week and then things will get crazy around here. DH has demanded he get a summer job but he doesn't have a driver's license yet...you can imagine how that will work! sigh :rotfl:

Donald, glad you had a good trip to WDW and back. We really missed you on closing night.

Fairy, have a safe trip...I know you guys have been looking forward to it.

Shine, when is school out for you? Will you be meeting Fairy at DL? How is everyone at your house doing?

Questions...questions. :listen:

Ok so sorry it's taken so long to get back to everyone!@! School is out-YEAH! I've decided not to teach summer school which will be a huge hit to the wallet but decided maybe the body could use some time to heal-go figure. My LAST treatment was Tuesday and so far all the tests look good! So zsmile decided we should try out smallworlds.com and I am doing my pet mission and in pos DONALD! So she and I just spent a wonderful time catching up-that is until my connection went out! Not sure if the rest of you are on there but we can defintiely all meet up there and you can even say numbers there!!! What a concept. Not much going on here. Z is competing this weekend and other than that there's a lounge chair with my name on it at the pool that I planted myself in all day! We won a trip to preview Toy Story but I think we are going to hold off and go the following week so we can be down there with Fairy! Fairy I got you not and I will totally plan your entire stay for you and what to do and how to do it! We are trying to get our flight together so we can be there for at least a day or two with you and your family.. I told Donald that z having kids his age and me having other gown ups to hang with is just too good to pass up! Susan How is it going at your house! You have got to be so wiped out with work and elections and all the things your kids are doing!!! I think another trip to DLR is just what you need! Donald I am so so proud of you for what you have accomplished in school! Congrats and when are you going to get your doctorate-lol! So shall we all meet up some time in smallworlds? We've tried gaia too which z gloves because he can make rooms. None so far has replaced our beloved VMK. Everyone check in and Donald thanks for finding me tonight! I will look for you tomorrow!
Take care and sweet dreams all- I miss all of you!:hug: :hug: :hug:

Sounds like everyone is having a good Spring and beginning of Summer with Disney travels! :thumbsup2 Are we gonna see pictures of your trips!? ;)

So, is everyone on-board with Small World?

I'm on board! Haven't been on to much right now as I'm so trying to finish so we can leave. We leave tomorrow night to get to my mom and friday we are on our way to phoenix. Saturday afternoon we check into the HOJO!

Shine let me know when you want to meet. Sunday we are eating at the house of blues for brunch and then on to San Diego. Monday will be our first day in Disneyland, Tuesday California Adventure, Wednesday Universal, Thursday Disneyland and California Adventure, Friday California Adventure and Disneyland!!!! WOOT!

Fairy, I hope y'all have a wonderful time! You too, Shine! One day I'll get to Disneyland... or so I hope. One of my few big travel dreams in life. Maybe in a few years time; would love to drive there. Would be wonderful to see the States that way, since I'd be driving from VA.

I'm on board with SW, but I don't know if I'll stick with it. Saw some insanely x-rated trash on there the other day that made me so disgusted I wanted to log out and not log back in, ever. If I see anything like that, I don't see myself going back. I just can't put up with pure filth, and that was what I saw. Disappointing, to say the least. :(

Susan, how are you doing lately? Weather bad where you are or not too hot? Been over 100 here almost every day since last week.

Fairy, I hope y'all have a wonderful time! You too, Shine! One day I'll get to Disneyland... or so I hope. One of my few big travel dreams in life. Maybe in a few years time; would love to drive there. Would be wonderful to see the States that way, since I'd be driving from VA.

I'm on board with SW, but I don't know if I'll stick with it. Saw some insanely x-rated trash on there the other day that made me so disgusted I wanted to log out and not log back in, ever. If I see anything like that, I don't see myself going back. I just can't put up with pure filth, and that was what I saw. Disappointing, to say the least. :(

Susan, how are you doing lately? Weather bad where you are or not too hot? Been over 100 here almost every day since last week.

Kelly I know! The language and some of the stuff I've see makes my head turn. I know that the kids probably won't be playing this one. Have to stick vfk and hope they get their act together. The drive to California from Texas is not that bad. The only reason I am not driving straight through is my mom wants to stop in Phoneix, or you can bet I'd already be there!!!! Did you ever get a job lined up for next year?

Hello everyone else. Missing you all!!!

Well....what's everybody been up to?? It must have been a busy finish to last year because we have lost touch with each other for a little bit, haven't we??

Let's hear you guys check in now! :listen:

We should start a FAD! We should print out color photos of our VMK characters and put them in one of those craft store pins and wear them whenever we go to a Disney Park. As people see them throughout the Parks, they will make their own and we can all have fun finding each other? ;)

I know...I'm nuts! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!