Letters and Stroller Tags

UCDSmalls

Earning My Ears
Hello! We are travelling to Disney World June 14 and I am hoping to find someone to design some letters and stroller tags before we go. Thank you in advance to anyone who can help!

Stroller Tag #1 "Reisdorf Family" Rapunzel Themed (or Frozen if that is easier :-))
Stroller Tag #2 "Smallman Family" Minnie Mouse Themed

All letters addressed to Allison, Ashley & Audrey
Letter #1 Welcome to the Boardwalk Villas
Letter #2 Invitation to Be Our Guest Lunch
Letter #3 Invitation to Bon Voyage Breakfast and Typhoon Lagoon (themed for Bon Voyage Breakfast)
Letter #4 Invitation to Hollywood & Vine Breakfast and Fantasmic (themed for Hollywood & Vine Breakfast)
Letter #5 Invitation to meet Minnie Mouse and move to the Villas at the Grand Floridian (Minnie Mouse themed)
Letter #6 Invitation to Dinner at the Crystal Palace
Letter #7 Invitation to Dinner at Ohana

Let me know if you have any questions or if you think you could help! Your time and efforts are much appreciated!!!

Hi Sorry
Since I haven't heard from you I am going to have to take back my offer to do the designs.
I will be out of town soon and unable to do them.
Best wishes on a great Holiday!
Regards Mel

Last edited:
Hi Sorry
Since I haven't heard from you I am going to have to take back my offer to do the designs.
I will be out of town soon and unable to do them.
Best wishes on a great Holiday!
Regards Mel

Very sad..... I did not see that you had responded. Thank you for offering and I sincerely apologize for not responding.

Refresh my memory, is the Hollywood and Vine breakfast the one with handy manny, Jake, and Sofia....???

Oh, dang. I guess I will need to rework my invitation since it has the other guy on it. :/ ok.

I believe I got everything that you wanted done. I sent you a PM with a link to my Flickr and if you like what I have done you can download the full resolution copies from there.

I had two options for Rapunzel, so I did both, and you guys can pick whatever one you like best.
IMG_9592.jpg

I believe I got everything that you wanted done. I sent you a PM with a link to my Flickr and if you like what I have done you can download the full resolution copies from there.

I had two options for Rapunzel, so I did both, and you guys can pick whatever one you like best.
View attachment 326590
Thank you so much! They are amazing! The girls will love them :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts