"Life is Good" transfer questions

shelly36

Mouseketeer
I would like to use the "Life is Good" design by RumblyTumbly but I need a bit of help. First of all, is the background clear or is it white that I would need to erase stuff? Also, can I use the Dark Transfer Paper to print this image on any color shirt? This way the white in the center remains white, yes? Do I need to trim very close around the edge of the design and will anything I fail to trim off be clear or will it be white? I thought I had this all straight in my head a couple months ago but now that it's time to take action, I'm second guessing myself. Thanks!

lifeisgood2copy.jpg

Sorry it's so big. I'm assuming this means that the quality of the image posted in photobucket is good enough for a transfer.

Shelly

Shelly,
If you are putting that design on a colored shirt and you want the inside to remain white than you would need to use a dark transfer and then trim all the excess around the edges off or that will be white as well.

If you want the inside to be clear than use a light transfer.

If you are putting it on a white shirt, you can use either light or dark - your choice.

Yes, that image will work perfectly for a transfer. (size wise and quality wise)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter