Lightsaber battery

BroadwayHermione5

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

I asked on here once before and lost my screenshot of it how do you change the battery on your lightsaber from Savi’s? I made the peace and justice I’ll attach pictures.
Thanks in advance
BH5
2A315D58-4BB8-42FE-8CFC-0CFA62C2745B.jpeg

959E8823-282B-4094-B967-6B4DA8403DAD.jpeg
D4E9855C-9694-4695-9A8E-6E654305C608.jpeg

I didn't make that one but on mine you unscrew the bottom of the handle and the black battery pack will slide out. There should be a groove in the plastic and a small screw at the bottom of the groove. If you take that screw out, you can slide out the battery compartment and switch out batteries. That should work if all of the battery compartments are the same.

I didn't make that one but on mine you unscrew the bottom of the handle and the black battery pack will slide out. There should be a groove in the plastic and a small screw at the bottom of the groove. If you take that screw out, you can slide out the battery compartment and switch out batteries. That should work if all of the battery compartments are the same.
Thank you! I shall try that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter