Lilo & Stitch NOT comming to Tiki, but how about Tomorrowland?

Testtrack321

<font color=blue>Good GOD, man, quit banging your
Got this from WDWMagic.com...

Apparently Imagineering has some cool ideas to convert Alien Encounter into an attraction based on the upcoming feature - "Lilo and Stitch". It is by no means confirmed, and unclear if the idea is for a permanent replacement, or just a temporary makeover (like the DL Mansion).

HHHMMMMMM.....
I guess it could work. I might actually see AE if this happens. I've never seen it b/c it was too scary.

:)

Replacing Alien Encounter would not bother me, really. I think it's a cool attraction, but it's not a "must" for me when I go to WDW. However, replacing it with Disney's version of Pokemon annoys me. I saw the preview for this movie in the theater and Piglet203 and I thought that the character looked like a Pokemon type of character. I hope that Disney is not leading toward this form of entertainment...weird characters, no story.

Mickey76:)

It's nice to have a somewhat adult attraction like "Alien Encounter" at WDW. Since there is always a huge line, it's popular with a lot of other people, too.
It would be a shame to have it turned into another cute kiddie attraction--there are already plenty of those!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter