Lime green ribbons...?

mbb

<font color=green>Wishin' & Clappin' & always Beli
Are lime green ribbons an identifier (is that a word?:confused: ) for DISers at WDW? Or is it a Buzz Light Year Fan Club?;)

5 people have looked at this question...and no replies...it must rank up there in the DumbDIS Question Hall of Fame...or else they are all of to tell the TagFairy that there is a tag candidate on the Canadian Board... Tag Fairy, mars bars, chocolate chip pancakes, "pair o' docs" riddles, and clapping and believing, slide whistles, I got 'em all!:D

...but I still don't know the answer to the Lime Green Ribbon question?
:confused:

You have company...when I first found the Dis Boards a few months ago there was a thread about how hard it was to get lime green mickey mouse head stickers at Home Depot (provided as colour samples in the paint department). I had no idea why it was so great to get them, but wouldn't you know that that same day my husband mentions that he is going to Home Depot and I'm like: Make sure you get some lime green mickey head stickers!!!! So when he brings them home I feel like I'd hit the jackpot...I mean these things are hard to come by! :p

It wasn't until later that I figured out that wearing lime green ribbons (stickers) are a way for dis members to identify each other at WDW! LOL

Yep, the lime green ribbons and Mickey paint swatches are a way to identify yourself as a DIS member... You could also wear a lime green t-shirt too :p *lol* In May, I wore my ribbon but I didn't meet any other DISers ... :( I think I didn't wear it in an obvious enough place ...

So it wasn't such a dumb question after all!:D Yay me! And guess what...I have some of the lime green mickey paint swatches...got 'em last year before painting the boys room AKA "Buzz' s Ship, mommy!"...
...now just to remeber where I put them:rolleyes:

Originally posted by mbb
So it wasn't such a dumb question after all!:D Yay me! And guess what...I have some of the lime green mickey paint swatches...got 'em last year before painting the boys room AKA "Buzz' s Ship, mommy!"...
...now just to remeber where I put them:rolleyes:

What do you plan to do with your swatches Mbb? :p ... I was thinking of making some luggage ID tags and maybe laminating them. I also thought maybe I'd make another tag with my DIS board name for my camera bag...

You guys are just way too creative! I love the idea of laminating them and making luggage tags !!! And then I could attach one to my backpack that we always carry around with us!

Mary Liz

....I'm gonna blow them up REALLLY BIG, stick 'em on a stick, and put them in the flower garden in front of the RailRoad Station...
'cause the DIS Boards RULE!!:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter