limo question

paults

HOME IS WHERE BWV IS
Is the cost the same if you only have 2 people. If not what is the cost for yourride and TTCfor just 2 to BWV

I know with just a regular towncar, its the same price no matter how many people (up to the number that can fit in the car, that is). I would assume its the same with a limo, unless they just cut you a special deal.

Yep, it is a fixed price (we use Happy Limo and there are two of us, although we do a towncar instead of a limo). That's why it's usually cheaper than a shuttle if you have more than two.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Anyone know the apx cost of the stretch limos round trip for 9 of us, both from the airport to BWV and BWV to Port Canaveral. Instead of renting 2 cars as we usually do, thought I might surprise everyone with a limo. I know we can always do the van, but whats the fun in that? They have rates posted for the vans, but nothing posted for the limos. Is it that much more? Thanks for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter