Linda & Dave's Wedding 6/21/11: WP/Off Property/Morocco;Wedding day:pre-ceremony pics

Linda sweetie - Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!! Your little flower girl is just beyond precious!!
I love the comment about the top button on the shirt!!! In some of my photos, my older son has his jacket undone, and I was like 'Arrrrrgh!!!!!' Men!!!!:rolleyes2

Your pictures are gorgeous! He got so many great ones, what a wonderful photographer :goodvibes I really love the one of you and your niece reflected in the mirror, what a cool picture.

No I haven't started a Planning journal, just because my wedding isn't going to be huge like everyone elses. It's just me,my DF,his mom,her bf,his two bros and his bros gf. So it's very small. I didn't have much to write I guess? I mean I just didn't know what to put down haha. But thanks for letting me know about the guide!!! :)

No I haven't started a Planning journal, just because my wedding isn't going to be huge like everyone elses. It's just me,my DF,his mom,her bf,his two bros and his bros gf. So it's very small. I didn't have much to write I guess? I mean I just didn't know what to put down haha. But thanks for letting me know about the guide!!! :)

We only had a total of 16 people. There's still lots to write :) No problem about the guide. To be honest with you, if I hadn't found these boards and the guide, we probably wouldn't have had a DFTW due to the frustration of dealing with Disney at different points. But, it was all worth it :) Good luck with your planning!

Thanks babe :) I actually got an e-mail from Disney photography yesterday and they had your wedding featured on the email. How weird is that!? Especially since i've been talking to you!!

What a wonderful thread you have created. I have so enjoyed joining you on this journey to your wonderful married life. Congratulations!
You look so beautiful and happy in all your pre-ceremony pictures. When can we see your ceremony pictures? Someone mentioned that your photos are up on Randy's website. Is it possible to view them?

Happily Ever After sweetie!

Angel16

Wow it is getting close to your First Anniversary! Hope you both are doing ok. If your up to it many of us would still love to see the rest of your magical day. :)

Pinkgirl :cheer2::yay: You are getting really close to your wedding day! Are you posting your plans any where? Congratulations and Much Happiness!

Angel16

Hey Linda!
I just read through your whole wedding PJ and I really felt like I was there with you the whole way, even though I'm WAY behind! Congratulations! I hope you both have had the most wonderful first year of marriage :goodvibes you two are so cute, I can't get enough! I hope you come back real soon and add more to your trip report, I would love to keep reading :flower3:

I must say, this is one extremely beautiful Bride and family.

Congratulations and to a life time and happiness :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!