Linked Canadian special WDW tickets lost in MDE?

MoreTravels

Mouseketeer
I hope this is a temporary glitch. I read there has been significant My Disney Experience issues since a few days ago. I purchased a few sets of multi-day park tickets with no expiration and seasonal blockout a few years ago. I was saving them to counter seasonal surge pricing and inflation.

I felt smart and safe... until now.

Those unused tickets are gone!? I hope Disney will put them back soon. The phone wait time is 2 hours! There is no way I can wait for 2 hours or more just to speak to tech support.

Has this happened to any of you too? Please check your MDE and watch out for disappearing tickets!

I had one of our eight tickets disappear for our November trip. I just had FP booking on Thursday, so I called late Wednesday night out of desperation and the amazing CM was able to re-link it for me. Not everyone has been so lucky though. Hopefully they get this resolved soon as it’s been a nightmare for those with FP booking dates falling during this glitch.

Happened to me too!
My FP day opened Wednesday for our November trip and what a nightmare.
There were 2 of me ...no one else had tickets, 2 out of 4 of us had no MVMCP tkts ...
Ugh!

I called Disney twice , held for 2+ hours each time ...they’ve put notes on my MDE and assure me I ‘should’ see my Fastpasses sorted by Monday. I guess we shall see! It also won’t let me change an ADR no matter what I do or they do! Apparantly, all from an upgrade to their system on Tuesday night. A mess!

Me too. .My tickets use to show up in MDE but they are gone. I do still have the email and plan to contact to find out what happening.

Yep. 3 of the 4 tickets we are using at New Years are gone from MDE. Fortunately, we all have another set of tickets for future use, and they are still in MDE, so I will be able to book FP for New Years. Just hoping the 3 missing ones eventually come back.

Although the whole system at WDW is pretty amazing when you think about it, this is what can happen when you rely heavily on computers. Imaging if Disney were hacked?

Mine are still in there. I do have the hard copies of the exchange certificates as well, since I ordered them through airmiles, so luckily I have back up if they go missing. Plus I've photocopied them and emailed them to myself and my dh and kids just in case. :)

Some folks are thinking that big "glitch" has to do with the restructuring of ticket pricing into the tiered pricing. Of course, no one really knows if that is true.

Not sure how that would affect FP+ and ADRs though...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts