Linked Park Tickets getting lost in space on My Disney Experience - Please check your account!!

I was nervous and decided to call and got through to I.T. They gave me all my ticket numbers which I will now store safely away. I also found out that tickets purchased at the same time have consecutive numbers, so if you lose some but still have others purchased at the same time they can probably find them by going up or down a number. The CM I spoke with said that with the ticket numbers my passes could easily be pulled up at Guest Services.

this happened to me on 09/15/18. I logged in to MDE and 2 of my 4 APs were gone. I had to dig into me email Trash bin to find the #s needed. All was restored but thankfully I checked bc 09/16 was my 60 day window for fast passes. I would have been very angry if I hadn't logged in the day before. It just blows my mind how bad their website and Apps are.

I had a ticket missing for several days last week. I decided to call Disney about it yesterday, checked one more time and it was back.

If anyone is missing tickets, look again.

Sue, will the Confirmation Number work? I have 3 DVC special 6 day passes purchased at the same time and just have a Confirmation Number which included the purchase of all three. Also, is there a way to get the Ticket # for those that haven't disappeared? If they are still in MDE can someone in Ticketing give me the number so I can keep it? The Ticket and Reservation page doesn't list the Ticket #s so if any more go missing, I'd be stuck without the numbers I imagine.
I also have 2 old AP's (pre-2015 AP changes). One has gone missing (to a land far, far away?). Since they were purchased in the same transaction, wouldn't the ticket #'s be consecutive? If they can pull the ticket # for the one that is still there, couldn't they find the other? Or is that beyond what they would be willing to do? So frustrating. I wonder how many 1,000's of guests $$$ they dumped? I bet there are many guests who have tickets in their MDE who don't check frequently or read these forums. They will be in for a big surprise when they try to use them, possibly even years from now.

The confirmation number works. I’m also wondering how many tickets were dumped...

They found 3 of the 8 tickets. Now I have to wait for the other 5 tickets to appear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter