Linking a reservation

Rock-a-hula

Earning My Ears
Good Morning!
This is my first post:-)
I'm thinking of going to Aulani next month. I'm a Dvc owner and was wondering if I have a reservation for 3 days can I cash purchase the 4th day and link it to my 3 day reservation?.. Thanks

Welcome to the DISboards!

I'm actually wondering if any of our DVC Members over on the DVC forum might be able to help answer this question for you.

You can start a thread over on the DVC Resorts board too if you'd like. :goodvibes

Good Morning!
This is my first post:-)
I'm thinking of going to Aulani next month. I'm a Dvc owner and was wondering if I have a reservation for 3 days can I cash purchase the 4th day and link it to my 3 day reservation?.. Thanks
You should be able to do this. I'd call MS with your reservation number for the cash portion and ask that to be noted on your points stay. Assuming you've booked the same size/view for both stays you should be able to stay in the same unit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!