Linking my booking on WDW website

pigby

<font color=66CC33>This one might be a little more
Booked a few days ago on the Disney UK website with free dining for 2020 but tried to add my reservation number onto the website and link my booking but keeps saying it doesn't recognise the number - anyone else have this problem?

Yes, I booked last week and have the same message. On the phone I was told it can take up to 30 days for it to be possible to link to MDE, so I'm guessing with the volume of bookings they must have had it's going to be a little while longer .

I booked last week too online and the email confirmation said it would take 30 days to link to MDE and that I would receive an email to confirm once this is ready.

I was told on phone normally only a few days but likely to be at least 2 weeks due to free dining slime in bookings

I booked last Thursday and was able to add my booking as of Tuesday, I believe.

Is it for next year? If so, it will only show if your trip is under 499 days.
It is for next year but under 499 days - will try again in a few days (although I realise it might take a month or so). I can locate the booking confirmation on the site but still cant link on My Disney Experience.

We had this problem for our trip in September this year, we booked through Virgin and when I went to link our booking on MDE it kept coming up with error. After a few days we called Disney direct and they were able to sort it immediately. If you go to WDW website under contact us there is a reservation phone number for UK guests.

I can’t modify my booking on MDE was originally going in September logged on and it recognised my booking straight away even had me & my friends magic bands on there then I had to change dates to October and it says I can’t modify and to call WDW which I did only to be told to ring my tour operator TUI.....they first told me that I won’t be able to modify till I was 60 days out ‍♀️ Not happy with this I called and asked to speak to a manager (was on the phone for over an hour) she said she had to resend email to WDW confirming my change of dates and that she was going to do it the follow morning and she would call me toadice she’s done it and then it would be about 5 days then I could modify......forward wind 2 weeks no phone call and still can’t modify dates.......it’s beginning to really wind me up I just want to link things up xx

I just ordered one red and one purple.

Just wanted to report that my booking is linked successfully to MDE now and I have been able to order my Magic Bands too.

So did it take nearly a month for it to link? I'm just wondering how long I'll have to wait for mine to link. I booked it about a week ago, and it's not working yet.

Booked a few days ago on the Disney UK website with free dining for 2020 but tried to add my reservation number onto the website and link my booking but keeps saying it doesn't recognise the number - anyone else have this problem?
It doesn’t like me on the MDE app but is ok on the website so far although it’s still a little odd.

Blooming frustrating isn’t it?! Our old bands probably will not work next year so we may need to deactivate them and order new ones. However looking at the Shop Disney sure many of the newer bands have some very nasty chemicals in them so much so they have put warnings on them!! That’s scary:crazy::scared1::scared1: might have to pass on those ones.

Just a bit of extra info on MDE app and website.

I got my reservation number through very quickly from Attraction Tickets Direct (only took a couple of days) for my stay next July, and linked all my reservation on the MDE website no problems.

I just checked my app today, however, and only my tickets were showing as being linked - not my resort room. However, I have just spoken to Disney on the phone, and they told me that rooms don't show up on the app until 365 days before arrival. May explain why some people's reservations are not showing up in the app, but do on the website.

Blooming frustrating isn’t it?! Our old bands probably will not work next year so we may need to deactivate them and order new ones. However looking at the Shop Disney sure many of the newer bands have some very nasty chemicals in them so much so they have put warnings on them!! That’s scary:crazy::scared1::scared1: might have to pass on those ones.

So your old bands will still work and even if you get the new ones you don't have to deactivate your old ones. You can have as many active bands as you like. I still have some old old ones (version 1) that I use occasionally. The only thing they might not work with is ride photos but then you just request them after the event if they don't appear on your account. I've used ones that are 3 years old and never had problem with ride photos. Only my version 1s ever struggle and then I just make sure I've noted my clothes so they can search for me in their photo reems. The warning has appeared due to changes in California laws which mean they have to tell people if certain chemicals are in the bands. The bands themselves haven't changed so it may well be your bands already have these chemicals in or at least this is my understanding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter