links to all the new Wonder menus

:Pinkbounc Thank you! :Pinkbounc

Now I can plan what to eat on our Dec. 19 cruise which is coming up soon! :)

Thank you for posting these!
(and I'm proud to announce there was no drooling here - maybe a little rumble in the tummy, but the keyboard is still dry, LOL)

PC and Master Chefs seems to have the biggest overhaul....other restaurants, except for lighter fare and vegetarian selections, look pretty much the same...I'm glad DCL finally changed some menu options, as it seems at least a few recent trip reports (including mine) voiced discontent with having the same menu year after year...

Thanks for posting these Tony, now I can start drooling for my trip in march 2004. Even though i was happy with the old menus its really nice for us repeat cruisers to get t o try new items.

Drooling??? I am just hoping that those menus appear on the Magic as well! How am I going to choose something to miss for Palo????? Wah!

Lisa

It's gonna be double time on the treadmill!

Scratch
:smooth:

No more banana flambe??? :(

Do love the new main dishes at Parrot Cay though. This calls for another cruise! :D

Thanks for posting those menu's. Now I have more to look forward to our cruise in January. Also thanks for making me hungry :).

Thanks for posting I'm printing them out to show the family. Hey I got sucked into the trivia game!! I was doing pretty well until the 64,000 question. Very addicting!

i am going on the july 19 magic cruise. are the menus going to change on the magic. if anybody knows about this could you let me know

Barb and Tony, are the menus the same on both ships? My DH loves the Chocolate Lava Cake and I didn't see it on any of the menus? I also love the seared scallops, didn't see those. I am also gluten intolerant and I noticed a lot more of the offerings had wheat in them, bummer for me since I can't eat wheat! The menus do sound wonderful, if I could eat wheat. Kathy

You guys always provide the best information. I'm making my selections now for family reunion aboard the Wonder.

Teresa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter