• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lion Country Safari???

We live just miles from Loin Country and have spent some weekends and some long weekend there. We have never had a bad trip. There is not a whole lot to do if you don’t go to the park. It is a nice place to just go get away and relax and there is the park too. The Lions roaring that you hear at the campground are real one of our site backed up to the Lions pin. We heard them roar almost all night drove Rudy crazy.

We live just miles from Loin Country and have spent some weekends and some long weekend there. We have never had a bad trip. There is not a whole lot to do if you don’t go to the park. It is a nice place to just go get away and relax and there is the park too. The Lions roaring that you hear at the campground are real one of our site backed up to the Lions pin. We heard them roar almost all night drove Rudy crazy.

I bet Rudy thought he was going to be a midnight snack!:lmao:

I think he thought the loins were going to have buffalo Pomeranian legs.:rotfl:

I think loin country is some place entirely different from lion country.

I was hoping to try this out sometime. I thought it looked neat. We saw it on the Travel Channel.

Here is a coupon for $5 off each person in the car...

http://www.lioncountrysafari.com/Coupons/GoogleCoupon.htm

and here is the address:
Lion Country Safari
2003 Lion Country Safari Road
Loxahatchee, FL. 33470
Phone: (561) 793-1084

and the campground:
KOA Campground & RV Resort
2000 Lion Country Safari Road
Loxahatchee, FL 33470
Phone: (561) 793-9797
Reservations only: 1-800-562-9115

It is way out west off Southern Blvd.

I feel it's important for me to add my 2cents worth here - I was camping last week and missed this.

There's one of these safari things in Ontario, Canada (or there used to be in the old days).

It's still there - we haven't been in years and years.

Once when we were up there the monkeys just about completely stripped a car in front of us - ripped off all the chrome and molding, pulled the wipers off and then relieved themselves all over the car! It was hilarious!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter