Lion King the Movie

Saw the trailer yesterday when waiting for Penguins. Unless the story is different (and I don't get the impression it is), how is CGI any better or different than the already beloved, original animated movie? IMHO, the trailer for the original is better.

Not looking forward to the upcoming Alladin for much the same reason.

Frozen II and Toy Story IV on the other hand - ATTENDING!

Saw the trailer yesterday when waiting for Penguins. Unless the story is different (and I don't get the impression it is), how is CGI any better or different than the already beloved, original animated movie? IMHO, the trailer for the original is better.

Not looking forward to the upcoming Alladin for much the same reason.

Frozen II and Toy Story IV on the other hand - ATTENDING!

I agree. I don't like the "shot for shot" remakes. I would much prefer that they do something different with the story. They even got James Earl Jones to come back as Mufasa. Why not just use the original audio-track at that point? I mean, I'm sure it will be good, just like Beauty and the Beast was (and Aladdin looks that way too). But, just like with BatB, why would I ever want to watch it over the animated version which was already pretty much perfect? I am looking forward to Mulan because it won't even be a musical. Sure, it would be nice to have a little nod to the original here and there, but an entirely new movie is much more desirable.

I have high expectations for this movie since I was born the year it was released, as well as this was my first Disney childhood movie I actually remember watching as a kid, even though I own like all the VHS tapes. LOL Can't wait very excited and emotional for this one. So many feels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter