List of Dreams agents and the products they sell *Updated 1/23/21

WebmasterPete

Grand Administrator
Updated 1/23/2021

Hey folks,

Below is a list of Dreams agents, and the products they sell. I've included a link to their direct agent page so people can request an agent directly

Pete

Disney World

Disney Cruise Line
Adventures by Disney
Disneyland
Universal
Aulani
Royal Caribbean
Celebrity Cruise Line
Azmara Cruises
Norwegian Cruise Line
Princess Cruise line
Carnival Cruise Line
Viking
Holland America
Princess
Sandals & Beaches
Disneyland Paris

Last edited by a moderator:

Are any dreams agents in Canada? Feel it would be better to book with a Canadian agent since we are in Canada ourselves.
how do we vet an agent?

Are any dreams agents in Canada? Feel it would be better to book with a Canadian agent since we are in Canada ourselves.
how do we vet an agent?
At least one of them is Canadian, Tracey Heinrichs.

How do you vent an agent? Well, the fact that they all work for Dreams Unlimited Travel is a great reference. The agency has been around for ~20+ years and has lots of satisfied clients. I know the owners personally and they base their business model on earning your repeat bookings.

how do we vet an agent?
If dreams takes me from their current applications, I'll be a Canadian agent working out of London, Ontario! Just finished getting my 2 year degree and it's my dream to work for them ☺️

Can we get an updated version of this list? :) Since it's being posted around again in the FB groups it could be worthwhile

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!