List of menu items not included in DDP

gamomof2

You know, that SeaWitch is really giving me a bad
I have heard that there are some DDP restaurants that do not allow all of their menu choices to be ordered under DDP.

Is there a list of what menu items can not be charged to DDP?
Thanks

We were at WDW May 5-13. At that time, all menu items we encountered that were listed as appetizers, entrees, or desserts intended to serve one person were included on the DDP.

Some restaurants had re-written their menus (from what I'd found on line) to make this clearer. For instance, the Teppanyaki restaurant has sections of "Sushi menu" and "side items" that are not included in the plan. Everything they list as appetizer, dessert, entree, or combo is included.

At Planet Hollywood there was an appetizer platter (serves 4) listed. You could get it on the DDP, but only if it was the appetizer for 4 people. They also had a dessert that was listed as (serves 2). Again, we were told that we could get it if 2 of us wanted it.

Obviously, alcoholic beverages were not included.

I believe Wolfgang Puck's and Planet Hollywood charge a surcharge for any 'entree' over like $27.00. I think there is only one thing on each menu falls in that range though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter