List of restaurants slated to open on June 22, July 11, July 15 (More Updates - 6/21/2020)

I notice it lists housekeeping for yacht & beach, but lists only beach club restaurants...

Thanks for sharing! We check in July 6. I see some of our favorites on the list.

Interesting that most of the higher end restaurants are open.
Specifically noted Jiko, California Grill, Narcoossees, Citricos are not open.
We aren't going until October, but thought with no parks open, we would have enjoyed the higher end restaurants.

I notice it lists housekeeping for yacht & beach, but lists only beach club restaurants...

yeah I worked at yacht and beach and housekeeping, like lifeguards, activities, and front desk, aren’t specific to one resort. they’re just YB housekeeping and do whichever they’re assigned to that day. only opening beach club restaurants had me thinking too they may not open YC side because it’s not dvc....

Interesting that most of the higher end restaurants are open.
Specifically noted Jiko, California Grill, Narcoossees, Citricos are not open.
We aren't going until October, but thought with no parks open, we would have enjoyed the higher end restaurants.

yachtsman and ale and compass are not on there either! i’m speculating that the yacht side won’t open immediately because it’s not DVC. they didn’t include the yacht club marketplace CMs being called back.

Last edited:
yeah I worked at yacht and beach and housekeeping, like lifeguards, activities, and front desk, aren’t specific to one resort. they’re just YB housekeeping and do whichever they’re assigned to that day. only opening beach club restaurants had me thinking too they may not open YC side because it’s not dvc....
Thanks for the info about working at YC/BC. The stuff about the YC restaurants made me wonder too. We’re at YC & I wouldn’t fancy having to walk all the way to BC for coffee in the morning.
Do you think they’d just switch people over to BC if they are booked at YC?

Thanks for the info about working at YC/BC. The stuff about the YC restaurants made me wonder too. We’re at YC & I wouldn’t fancy having to walk all the way to BC for coffee in the morning.
Do you think they’d just switch people over to BC if they are booked at YC?

I would think so! I mean technically BCV is the DVC part and the actual hotel area of beach club is for regular guests so it would make sense to just move YC guests. especially since the pool is a huge part of why guests book there, they’d have a lot of angry people if they moved them elsewhere! YC is also a lot of convention guests, which will most likely be cancelled, with all those guests gone, I can’t imagine there’d be too many other guests leftover to move. hoping you get to stay somewhere at YB, best resort on property! :-)

edited to add: ale and compass isn’t on the list to be called back either, a restaurant on the yacht side!

I think your speculation is spot on. This list is for the resort re-opening on 6/22 which includes only DVC and FtW. Hopefully, we will get an announcement soon re: if/when the other resorts open. I have my fingers crossed for that because we will be at BCV for part of our stay and I don’t think SAB will open until at least BC opens! plus, we love Ale and Compass!

yachtsman and ale and compass are not on there either! i’m speculating that the yacht side won’t open immediately because it’s not DVC. they didn’t include the yacht club marketplace CMs being called back.

Also, Flying Fish at the Boardwalk is not on the list.

D’oh you are right! I was thinking of it in terms of breakfast. It is the only TS at Riviera though, is that correct? If so, it would be only option to open? Thanks for the correction.

Topolino’s Terrace is on there. Signature for dinner.

D’oh you are right! I was thinking of it in terms of breakfast. It is the only TS at Riviera though, is that correct? If so, it would be only option to open? Thanks for the correction.
Yes, only table service there. They don't have a TS listed for Saratoga Springs, either, but they kind of get around that with walking distance to Disney Springs.

I really paid attention to the signature dining options because we will be there 7/5-7/13 to make up for a canceled March trip. We had California Grill for our March trip, I bought my daughters 'fancy' dresses to wear to dinner, and I wanted at least one signature meal to replace it. I'm hopeful that enough of Topolino Terrace's menu stays the same for the dinner portion, that it remains signature, so we can have one fancy Disney meal as a family on this trip.

What about Mara at AKL? There's been lots of talk about the fact that Jambo isn't reopening for DVC guests, but apparently Mara is opening. Maybe things have changed regarding DVC and Jambo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter