Little Einstiens Photos

asia_catdog_blue

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any pics of the Little Einstiens?

Oh and the show... can you say "Dora the Explorer"/"Go, Diego! Go!" ripoff?

asia_catdog_blue said:
Does anyone have any pics of the Little Einstiens?

Oh and the show... can you say "Dora the Explorer"/"Go, Diego! Go!" ripoff?

In a way aren't all the kid shows in one way shape or form rip offs of eachother.

My son loves Little Einstiens and Dora/Diego as well. As toddlers I really do not think they know the difference or care.

I too would love to see some photos of the characters. I have heard they only come out at Halloween, Christmas Party.....things like that.

I say the show ripoffs them because it tends to talk to the audence (break the fourth wall) just like Dora/Diego.

But you have to admit it is the only toddler show out there now that really puts emphasis on classical music and art. It reminds you of the composer and artist, used in the show, in the beginning and the end.

As far as the picture, I know I have seen pictures either in this site or on laughing place. They had made their appearance at WDW in the MK christmas parade.

Disneyfan_77 said:
But you have to admit it is the only toddler show out there now that really puts emphasis on classical music and art. It reminds you of the composer and artist, used in the show, in the beginning and the end.

I totally agree with that one! My kids loves the music they have.

Silly Story - we went out of town the other weekend and were out by the STL airport. He saw a plane and kept calling it Big Jet. (one of the characters they use on the show) My husband and I got a chuckle out of it. DS said told us that we needed to find Rocket and get away fast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter