Live action Kingdom Hearts/ animated series

old lady

DIS Veteran
Will there be a live action or animated series based on the video game: Kingdom Hearts?

I hope not. Movies based on video games are usually horrible. The upcoming film about Sonic the Hedgehog looks ludicrous. And Detective Pikachu? Who comes up with these idiotic and uncreative ideas???

I hope not. Movies based on video games are usually horrible. The upcoming film about Sonic the Hedgehog looks ludicrous. And Detective Pikachu? Who comes up with these idiotic and uncreative ideas???

Well, I don't know that I'd call Detective Pikachu "uncreative" - maybe too creative as it deviates so much from the premise - though it was a game first so the movie folks didn't come up with it. Sonic looks okay and at least they fixed his character model. I don't have high hopes that it'll be great or anything though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts