Live from Disney - 2nd Set Dining Reviews

sherry8253

<font color=blue>The TF hopes to brighten your day
SAT 11/29 - Lunch - DH & DH's DD had prime rib - they both rated it a B+ DH's SIL - pasta with chicken & shrimp which he said deserved an A little ones ate every bite of cheese dogs and corn. both said they were yummy - me - Major Domo's pie - yummy - We saw Peter Pan & Capt. Hook fight - great atmosphere, great service, overall lots of fun and an A rating from everyone. Cinderalla was also on the thone in the castle for a long period of time. She was there before we were seated and was still there when we left. PS - We actually did this as a walk in party of 6 because the kids wanted to eat in the Castle. I didn't think that we would be able to get in but were able to do so with only a 20 minute wait. So.. for all of you who couldn't get PS it doesnt hurt to stop by and nicely ask if they could possible seat you if you are willing to wait.

Dinner OHanna - Kids loved it - they did both the coconut race and hula hoops - liked the coconut race the best because they go gummy worms. DH & DH's SIL loved the shrimp. Kids liked the food. Unfortunately I wasn't hungry. I am not used to eating 3 large meals a day. I had a few bites of the steak & pork and both were very tender. Overall we would rate it a B+ but I would never go there again not being hungry.

Sun 11/30 - Breakfast at Boma - This used to be my favorite and it was really good but I actually think I enjoyed the food at the Crystal Palace more. Maybe it was because I was still feeling stuffed from the day before. They had breakfast pizza which the kids loved, lots of fresh fruit which was excellent. The french toast is made from raisin bread and is very good. DH had an omlette (I tasted a bite and it was very good). DH's SIL tasted all of the meats and said they were some of the best he ever tased. He is very picky and does all of the cooking at home. Before he left he said that the food he had here at Disney was among the best he had ever eaten out. He had nothing that was not good. Oh, and I can't forget the famous frunch and buttery croissants. Excellent as always. Overall everyone agreed that this breakfast deserved an A rating.

Sun - We had reservations as CRT for dinner before the MVMCP and we cancelled them because we were still not hungry. :( It is one of my favorite places for dinner. I hope another couple was able to enjoy our table.

Mon 12/1 - Breakfast at the Swan. We did their breakfast buffet. My DH and I each had an omlette, fresh fruit, and Starbucks coffee. A great way to start the day. Everything was very good. I want to try Fresh over at the Dolphin before I leave. We are skipping lunch because we are going to the Yacht Club for dinner.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask. Hope everyone has a great day!!

Thanks so much for the live reviews, I've really enjoyed them. I would love to try O'hana's sometime but have hesitated because Dh and I are fairly 'light eaters' and usually avoid all you can eat type restaurants. I think I may just have to try this one anyway, we both love shrimp and everyone raves about the shrimp!
Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter