Live from the line!

NYCDisneyFan

Est. 2002
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Hello! I am posting this from the line at tge terminal.....first in line for today's sailing!! Wish you were here!

I wish I was too!! How is the weather- we are having rain in north Florida- which we need. Enjoy and have a wonderful time!

WOW how cool!Hope you have a terrific cruise,maybe you can post every once in a while from on board to give us cruise wannabee's a fix-Wish we were there too!

Originally posted by NYCDisneyFan
Hello! I am posting this from the line at tge terminal.....first in line for today's sailing!! Wish you were here!

Wish I was there also!!! Guess what, it's raining here in South Jersey again, fancy that. You should be happy you are in line to get on the Magic and not home in New York getting soaked again. Heavy rain, up to 2"-3" possible today, we are under a flood watch. Lucky us, we are having a BBQ this afternoon for my Dsis 50th Birthday, soggy dogs and burgers today, party going on, rain or shine.

Andy

Here splashing through puddles in reality. Say hello to the sun, tell it I miss it.

Originally posted by NYCDisneyFan

I wish I was there too!

But, dude, unplug once in a while :)

Hey NYC, tell us that it isn't raining where you are.....we are sooooooooooooooooooooooo water logged in the NE!!!! Have a great vaca!!!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter