Living Large....The (4th) Family Trip of a Lifetime has begun! 8/22!!!

Ticker is saying 4 days and I am getting nervous....how did I put everything off so long:confused3

Have made more progess, ordered groceries for the room and our shoes came in for the trip:)

Keep checking for those elusive ADRs so time to move forward, not give up just move forward and finalize our rough draft for our "winging it" trip.

Girls had their last tennis match today and Belle had her first soccer practice so the seasons are officially overlapping. Main focus is Belle finishing her school project before we leave ( only 1 day before school on the other end).

Also am simultaneously wrapping up camp (big show on Friday so costumes and "stuff" are still in the works), getting ready for school ( only have to get one pair of shoes, pick up the books and get the skirts back from the tailors....problem is 2 out of 3 of these are a state away:)), working on trip prep. Today I spent 8.5 hours driving to a tennis match then back home to soccer practice then back down to the beach. Amazing how time flies when you have kids:rotfl:

Wednesday is a new day and I am ready to rock yet again!

Well it is here!!! Finally!!

Cannot believe a month ago I was not excited because right now I can not sleep:banana::banana:

Think life has been busier than ever if that is possible and I was too focused on what I had to do before we went on vacation than the fact the we were going....and better yet going to Disney:woohoo:

Now that everything is done I am on :cloud9: Planning the dining, days and so forth really helped but the biggest help of all was my daily dose of the DIS. Too many people are looking at us and wondering why we are going again, which made me start to wonder. Then I read the TRs and followed different threads and realized.....hey this is what WE love to do, where WE love to go and even if we are crazy for that we are not alone there is a whole world of people out there that feel the same....and more....so if those around us feel differently so be it no one is raining on our parade:)

With that out there I am off to LIVE LARGE on the 4th Family Disney Trip of a Lifetime because life is too short to let others bring us down:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter