Delete Thread

IsDLHkx.gif

@xlsm :rotfl:

Jughead :lovestruc:lovestruc

(who is definitely VERY weird this season, LOL!)

It was good, I ate all the cheese for sure :rotfl:

it would be a crime not to!!

I can never seem to finish all of a bowl of soup at restaurants, they seem bottomless.

I agree. The sushi place we go to includes miso soup and the tiny bowl is like a black hole of soup. No matter how much you eat there is still more!

He likes having salad with his meals now

I'm so proud of him! :rotfl:

Here's his "oh no poison" face:

GbOLIiZl.jpg

I laughed out loud!!

They even put a candle in it, aw.

Aw, I love how they tried to fix things. The candle is a nice touch!

I showed Matt this review so he could see your steaks...he's even more excited now, lol

You'd think there'd maybe be a bit more somewhere, but I have a hard time finding it locally and when we go on vacation.
I know! I completely agree. After all, we're in NY, and Canada is right there :faint: :laughing:

They actually recognized us when we came in :laughing:
Celebrities! ;)

This could basically be every TR title of mine ever :laughing:

but Josh said he wanted to try asparagus (which he had never had before).
Although it didn't work out... he's at least really taking this new vegetable thing seriously :laughing:

I always sit by the window and always have to disturb everyone to use the bathroom....well this plan did not work at all because I somehow ended up using the bathroom twice on the flight which I think is a new record for me considering it's not that long of a flight :rotfl:
Too funny I'm the same way with the bathroom, but Jason started making me sit in the aisle a few years back when I think I went 3 times on a 2 hour flight :P

Yum!!! This looks so good. Love all the cheese curds on top!

Aw, it's poutine and I's one year anniversary :lovestruc We're very happy.

0iSwnvMl.jpg
Congratulations! Wishing you both a long, happy life together :P

Way too cute. Glad it tasted good too

B0r2u3E.gif

Well I guess as this gif implies he was attacked by Godzilla and now he eats them! (I don't know, sometimes you find a gif that's such a gem you need to post it even if it isn't completely relevant to what you're saying).
Love this and now I cannot get a dinosaur shoving that asparagus down Josh's mouth out of my head

jR9xGKal.jpg

As always this was super tender and the sauce went really well with it. This is still my favorite steak we have on vacation. We had a couple other steaks this trip, but spoiler alert this was still my favorite.
You have me so bummed we missed Shula's on our last trip. I was all ready, and my birthday coupon, and they were CLOSED for refurbishment. I was beyond disappointed but found a way to comfort myself at Yachtsman instead

ZYWA6pHl.jpg

And he hated this :rotfl: I didn't care for it either. I also think he maybe would've liked the steamed choice better, but he told me he didn't really look at the choices before he ordered, and I should've told the waiter he would've liked the other one better.
That. Does. Not. Look. Good. Now I love grilled asparagus and eat it all the time, but brown and hollandaise are not two colors that should go together

It was good, I ate all the cheese for sure :rotfl: I can never seem to finish all of a bowl of soup at restaurants, they seem bottomless. I still think Les Chefs De France had the best french onion soup, but this was good too.

I seem to have that problem with French onion soup too, once the cheese is gone I get bored with the soup part lol

Too bad about the non GF pie lol...that must be really frustrating...although you would think they'd have caught on after the bread...

I honestly don't think I've heard a single "fantastic/really good" review of the Edison, which is a shame since I love the theming! It's on my list to try, but pretty low and I haven't regretted not going yet unlike other things I skip.

This looks delicious. I always mean to try out Shula's when we go, but we have the original one near our house so it always seems like a waste to go to a restaurant we can have any time. But the food looks so delicious I might change my mind on this.

I hate asparagus too, poor Josh. It's never fun to order something you end up not liking. I think the only time I actually ate a whole one was when it was wrapped in bacon and you couldn't really taste the asparagus flavor.

DHrbI9bl.jpg

They even put a candle in it, aw.
That was sweet of them to do.

pvvOKYkl.jpg

My drink was alright, but the cinnamon was a bit overpowering. Lesley helped me with some of the cake pops, but also ordered her own dessert because she's not a big fan of cheesecake. I did like the cake pops, but I think their desserts are bit too much (too big, too expensive) I didn't feel like they had enough options that were for just 1 person.
The Cake Pop display is pretty cool, but it doesn't seem like a lot of food and if it's pricey that's annoying.

I don't know if I'll ever make it here. The food doesn't really appeal to me and the night club vibe it gives off at night isn't really my thing anymore.

I have to go on a trip to Canada sometime just for the poutine :rotfl:
Right!? I think a poutine trip to Canada is definitely in order ;)

I actually went to Montreal when I was 13, but it was way before I knew I loved poutine so I didn't get any :sad:
Darn! That's a missed opportunity for sure!

I told him years ago he had to eat some vegetables, but he didn't believe it till he listened to a doctor's podcast :rotfl:
Men... ;):laughing:

Love this picture of you two! :goodvibes

Lollipop Tree (Dessert for two)
Cheescake Pops, Bubble Gum Whipped Cream

Well it looked pretty awesome...

The bubblegum whipped cream didn't really add anything to the cake pops in either of our opinions and we didn't really use it.

Sad that the presentation was better than the actual dessert....especially the bubblegum whipped cream...I was intrigued...

Right!? I think a poutine trip to Canada is definitely in order ;)

Yes!

Darn! That's a missed opportunity for sure!

It really was! I actually only wanted to eat at Mcdonalds that day :rotfl:

Well it looked pretty awesome...

The cake pops were good, although I do wish there was a little more variety in flavor instead of them all being cheesecake.

Sad that the presentation was better than the actual dessert....especially the bubblegum whipped cream...I was intrigued...

Bubblegum flavor stuff really isn't my cup of tea so maybe it was good? We just didn't care for it. The regular cake pops were good, but it was expensive and I think part of that was because of the presentation.

Though with the souvenir cup price factored in we definitely came out over the $25 I spent on the sampler pass, I didn't feel like it was worth it and probably wouldn't buy one again. I figured there was so much stuff I wanted it would be no problem using it on something, but I ended up only really wanting 1-2 things once I saw the actual items, and probably wouldn't have bothered to buy several of the items if I didn't feel like I had to use up the pass. I was also way too full by the end to really want anything more, and I felt like the the fact that most booths were only open for a 5 hour span and weren't fully stocked kind of defeated the purpose.
Thats too bad! It's annoying when they have a special deal but don't have the mechanics in place for you to use it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter