Delete Thread

Once the food booths opened I finally got my totchos! This was actually a huge portion, and probably the best snack I had. It had beef, cheese, sour cream, and I think jalapeños and pico de gallo if you wanted it.

UfHmAbOl.jpg
Now this looks amazing! Yum!!!

Afterwards I went to get the chocolate covered bacon, only for the lady at the stand to tell me that they were out of bacon...the only thing the stand sells...the stand that just opened.

Jidkky7.gif
Ha! I get low-key annoyed alot!

But at the end of the night I figured I'd grab one to go because I hadn't seen anything better....only to be told they were out of donuts.

tenor-gif.370919

So I just ended up using my last credit on a water.
Oh man! Sounds like they did not have there ***t together that night.

Also I love a good food booth event :lovestruc

::yes::::yes::

Once the food booths opened I finally got my totchos!

Totchos are amazing, b/c they combine two of my favorite things on earth.

only to be told they were out of donuts.

What the heck?? The bacon stand out of bacon, the donut stand out of donuts...that's crazy!!

I'm sorry the food wasn't amazing at Sea World, but I'm glad you liked the park overall. There's so much I'd like to see there!!

It really was! I actually only wanted to eat at Mcdonalds that day :rotfl:
:laughing:

Also I love a good food booth event :lovestruc
Me too! ::yes::

I've had it happen when I worked in the mall too, like people don't want to put their purchases down so they pretend it's not real?
I don't get people! My family owned a restaurant for 30+ years. One year, we had a really bad fire that shut us down for 3 months and some people REFUSED to leave. One guy even sauntered up to the counter and asked for a refill on his soda. "No, sir, we can't give you a refill... don't you see the flames engulfing the entire kitchen?! GET OUT!" People confuse me.

But at the end of the night I figured I'd grab one to go because I hadn't seen anything better....only to be told they were out of donuts.
:scared1: Yikes. The food booths were a bit of a let down, huh? The bacon chocolate concoction had so much unrealized potential - what a bummer!

I don't get people! My family owned a restaurant for 30+ years. One year, we had a really bad fire that shut us down for 3 months and some people REFUSED to leave. One guy even sauntered up to the counter and asked for a refill on his soda. "No, sir, we can't give you a refill... don't you see the flames engulfing the entire kitchen?! GET OUT!" People confuse me.

:rotfl: when I worked in the mall the power went out, and someone was insistent they had to buy a pair of shoes. Like how would we ring you out and why are you still shopping?

:scared1: Yikes. The food booths were a bit of a let down, huh? The bacon chocolate concoction had so much unrealized potential - what a bummer!

They were, I think crispy chocolate covered bacon would work really well.

That bacon thing doesn't even look remotely appetizing. Yuck.

It was really gross :crazy2:

oo, that omelette does look really good. And 54 for two entrees totally isn't bad, either. Nice little find!

I love that you wrote about Sea World food. I haven't been there in years, but have wanted to go back. So it's nice to see what they offer.

This looks delicious and I love the plate lol

This looks really good too. We have this restaurant by my work maybe I'll check it out now.

I ate about half of this but was disappointed. It clearly says "stuffed" with chocolate, but it was not at all. It only had chocolate on top.
That's a shame it isn't really stuffed. False advertising.

SAMANTHA STERLING
grey goose vodka, lillet rose, lime, watermelon juice, cinnamon cordial
Except for the cinnamon this would totally be up my alley.

Casey's Peach Cobbler
Spiced and Roasted Pears, Ginger-Oat Crumble, Vanilla Bean Gelato although I'm not sure what her drink was called.
Nice of them to name something after Casey :-)

6xKDRkKl.jpg

However I'd have to say these were the most flavorless pretzels I've ever had. They really didn't taste like anything.
That is a sad looking bunch of pretzels right there.

This was actually a huge portion, and probably the best snack I had. It had beef, cheese, sour cream, and I think jalapeños and pico de gallo if you wanted it.

UfHmAbOl.jpg
Now there is your pretzel redemption song. I had no idea Universal did holiday snacks. Looks like they need to up their game a bit, but the totchos seem to give some hope.

:scared1::scared1::scared1: Previously mentioned hope now gone

tenor-gif.370919
Sad they were out of donuts, but I'm not gonna lie love me some Stanley1!!!!!!

Our waitress was very nice, and the food was really good here though. We were very happy with the choice, and we didn't think the prices were too bad either.
Glad to see breakfast worked out for you. Good idea getting off property and seeing what Orlando has to offer

Ha! I remember this episode. I laughed so hard because it's a legit possibility with some GPS instructions :laughing:

It's really fun reading about restaurants I'm unfamiliar with, but could go to on a future trip. My dad lives in Florida, so it's a possibility even on non-Disney trips. :thumbsup2

don't know if Universal does, but at Seaworld they have a Christmas Celebration and they had food booths at it this year. We haven't found Universal's in park QS to be all that great either (or Disney's for that matter), but there was some good and some bad at Seaworld's.
Clearly I know so little about either Universal or Seaworld I didn't even know where you were :D

Now that looks good!!!! Eggs on burgers is such a good combination.

It clearly says "stuffed" with chocolate, but it was not at all. It only had chocolate on top.

Why would they disappoint people like this with false chocolate stuffed advertising?? I would be so sad! The huevos rancheros and Josh's omelet look really good. Xavier is an omelet connoisseur and I think he'd be all over that!

To find restaurants in new places I just look at the ranked lists on tripadvisor and then look at menus until I find the ones that appeal to us most/are closest to where we'll be

Same!! It's helped us find some really good places. Part of the reason I like traveling so much is b/c of the food choices :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter